₮ⱧⱤɆɆ

"ɦσω ∂σ ყσµ ƒεεℓ ƭσ∂αყ ʝσεყ?" A woman asked sitting in a chair crossing her other leg on top of her leg. She had orange-Magnifying glasses with a ugly smile onto her face as she held a clip-board with some notes on the paper onto it. 

"𝐒𝐭𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐲 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐚𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐦𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐚𝐧𝐱𝐢𝐞𝐭𝐲... 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐤𝐞 𝐮𝐩 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐚𝐥𝐰𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐦𝐞." Joey responds softly while looking at his shoes. He heard her chuckle while she writes everything down on the piece of paper. 

"เ รεε.. ɦαร ɦε ɓεεɳ ƭ૨εαƭเɳɠ ყσµ ɠσσ∂ ℓαƭεℓყ?" She asked while with a smile onto her face until her face melt down without a smile. He starts fidgeting his leg nervously while looking up at her, she looked miserable for some reason.

"𝐎𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐬. 𝐇𝐞'𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭 𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐢𝐧 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝." He said happily while looking at her as she looks away to write down what he said. He looked while playing with his hands hoping it was time to go but she sat there and stopped writing. The room became silence like a quiet cave, everything was becoming colder and Joey looks with fear at the quiet woman who stared down at her paper with nothing to say out her mouth. 

"เ ωเℓℓ ɠεƭ ყσµ૨ ɱε∂เ૮เɳε αɳ∂ ყσµ ɳεε∂ ƭσ ɠεƭ σµƭ σƒ ɦε૨ε, เ ૮αɳ'ƭ εѵε૨ รεε ყσµ αɠαเɳ. ∂σɳ'ƭ αรҡ φµεรƭเσɳร εเƭɦε૨, ყσµ ɱσɳรƭε૨." She said while Joey looked shocked and confused as she grabs him tightly by the arm and storms out to bring him to the front desk. He wanted to cry, He can't believe his own therapist is kicking him out and was rude like that. He cried there for ages not knowing what to do anymore with his life. 

Daniel got back up and looked around, he rubbed his head, he keeps seeing things like what Joey has gone through. He looks confused but he's upset Joey never told him that, he hid that from Daniel of what his own therapist said to him. 

The deer appeared again eating the grass minding it's business as Daniel walked following the path as it was midnight and Daniel grabbed his flashlight turning it on pointing it forward so he can see where he's going. The specs came along in the light as he walked forward swallowing his saliva. 

Daniel continued walking as some noises became from behind the tree's which made Daniel look with fear as he shivered. 

"This is getting uneasy! I just want to go home already! Please let me go!" Daniel yelled having enough of exploring these woods. He didn't have hope anymore and he should've listened to Hope but no he wanted to search for Joey in these woods. He felt his hand shake of how nervous he was and terrified to be in these woods.

"ᴡʜʏ ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴀɴɴʏ? ɪᴛ ғᴇᴇls sᴏ ʟᴏɴᴇʟʏ ɪɴ ʜᴇʀᴇ.. ᴀɴᴅ sᴄᴀʀʏ." A voice from Joey said sounding down as Daniel looks angry already. He didn't want to believe it anymore, he wants the real Joey back. 

"Your not real! I want the real him! Your just a demon monster thing!" Daniel shouted angrily pissed off and scared. 

Silence came above. He just heard the deer run and the owl's doing 'Hoo Hoo' He sighed and continued walking without looking back. 

As he walked he sees someone, he heard a woman cry on the pathway hiding her face and sitting on the path crying to herself. Daniel looked knowing it's a trick and stayed back from her, she had brown hair down to her shoulders, she had dirty clothes on and she was crying feeling hopeless.