₮₩ɆⱠVɆ

ʂσɱҽƚιɱҽʂ ɠσσԃ ɱҽɱσɾιҽʂ ƚυɾɳ ιɳƚσ Ⴆαԃ ɱҽɱσɾιҽʂ.

Few weeks gone by and Joey has been fine but acting strange still. He has been whispering and writing this thoughts down in a journal of his. He hasn't seen Ash or Summer after that incident because he doesn't trust them anymore and Daniel doesn't want them around Joey because he's horrified of Joey hurting them so Daniel wants to keep them away so he visits them alone without Joey knowing. 

Daniel decided to go in the attic and looked around at the boxes. He saw a box named, "Joey's Old Things." He grabbed it and opened it as he looks inside seeing a journal and some things, a teddy bear and a old chain when Joey was at the asylum, Some person gave him a chain which was his friend there only who gave him company when they ate in the cafeteria. He grabbed it and sighed putting it aside as he grabs Joey's journal and looks down a bit. He started to open it and read. 

𝙶𝚛𝚘𝚠𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚞𝚙 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚜𝚝, 𝚑𝚎 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊𝚋𝚞𝚜𝚒𝚟𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚑𝚎 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚒𝚝 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚝𝚘 𝚔𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚖𝚎 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚍𝚊𝚢. 𝙷𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚖𝚘𝚖 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚌𝚛𝚊𝚣𝚢 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚊 𝚊𝚜𝚢𝚕𝚞𝚖. 𝙰𝚝 𝚊𝚐𝚎 𝟷𝟽, 𝙸 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚜𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚡𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚠𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚖𝚢 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚘𝚛𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚒𝚐𝚑 𝚜𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚕.

 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚎𝚡𝚙𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 𝚎𝚒𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚠𝚑𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚗𝚞𝚛𝚜𝚎𝚜 𝚏𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚍𝚒𝚜𝚐𝚞𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚎𝚍. 𝚃𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚝𝚎 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛. 𝙸 𝚞𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚌𝚛𝚢 𝚋𝚎𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚔𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛, 𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚠 𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚊 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢 𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. 𝙽𝚘 𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚠𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝙸 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝟸𝟷 𝙸 𝚎𝚜𝚌𝚊𝚙𝚎𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚐𝚘𝚝 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔𝚏𝚞𝚕𝚕𝚢.

𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚍𝚒𝚏𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚞𝚕𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚖𝚎 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚘𝚛 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜. 𝙼𝚢 𝚐𝚛𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚖𝚘𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 𝚍𝚘𝚎𝚜𝚗'𝚝 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚟𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚎, 𝚜𝚑𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚜 𝙸 𝚊𝚖 𝚊 𝚜𝚒𝚗 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙸𝚝 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚜. 𝙱𝚞𝚝, 𝙸 𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚟𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚖𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚛 𝚒𝚜𝚜𝚞𝚎𝚜 𝚋𝚎𝚐𝚊𝚗 𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚜𝚎. 𝙸 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚛𝚢, 𝙸 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚢 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗. .

Daniel looked and closed the Journal frowning as he sighed. He lifted himself and looked over and put them back in the box but kept the Journal putting it in his bag so he can continue reading forwardly. He could hear Joey downstairs singing and minding his business, he doesn't know Daniel is in the attic looking through his things. He went out the attic closing it as Joey was drawing in the bedroom giggling to himself as he walked in seeing Joey drawing a picture and acting younger again. 

"Hello Joey, what are you drawing?" Daniel asked rubbing Joey's back who sat at the desk drawing on the lined-piece of soft paper. 

"Oh, I am drawing both of us. Drawing makes me calm instead of worrying about little things in my head. It proves how much I love you." He tells to Daniel with a cute smile as Daniel smiled and gave Joey a soft Kiss as Joey smiled while going to continue to draw as Daniel walked out and headed downstairs while looking on his phone texting Ash and Summer taking a deep breath to himself. He didn't know what to say but he couldn't send Joey back but he knew it was something he needs to do before Joey could do something dangerous.

Daniel sat down on the chair while rubbing his head not knowing what else to do, But he knows Joey wants to see his mother again and wants answers so he has to go to people who knew his family and his mother especially. Daniel needs evidence and everything for this detective job he will be on about. He looks down while looking over seeing Joey's phone on the kitchen counter and grabbed it and turned it on getting the passcode, he remembers Joey's passcode. He went through Joey's messages and stuff he could find and saw his family members on fakebook and other socials as Daniel starts to message one of them.

D - Hey, I know this is Joey's account but it's me Daniel, his boyfriend. I want to meet up with you sometime if your ever free. I want to have a deep discussion about something. I hope you get back to me.

Daniel sent it and sighed while putting Joey's phone in his pocket, he doesn't need to worry because Joey's barely on his phone anymore and he's been focusing on drawing and video games keeping himself distracted from looking at a bright-screen. He heard Joey coming downstairs as he hurried away as Joey had the paper in his hands and ran over handing him the piece of paper.

"Look at my drawing! Do you like it?" Joey asked excitedly as Daniel smiled grabbing it politely looking at it. It was a coloring of Joey and him holding hands with a big house in the background, they have a family. He looked up at Joey sighing and smiled.

"I love it, my love. Why don't you go upstairs and read.. Okay?" Daniel tells him and Joey nods and goes upstairs. Daniel looked around the kitchen as he put the drawing on the table and looked down guilty but he needs information about everything. He feels his phone vibrating and he takes it out seeing the message.

It was Joey's Grandmother.

G - Of course, Daniel. I only met you 3 times before but I would love listening to you. Let's make it around 10 tonight. 

D - Sure thing ma'am! 

Daniel sighed and went to the kitchen grabbing something to eat as he looks outside the window wondering how this will turn out.