Ɇł₲Ⱨ₮

Awaiting calls came louder and louder as Joey was shivering as Daniel gave Joey his jacket to warm him as Joey smiled a little with a blush. The tree's move as the wind blew as Ash and Summer walked in front staying quiet without speaking to each other, Daniel sighed holding Joey's hand. 

"Will we ever make it out of here Danny?" Joey questioned while frowning, he looked at Daniel as he looks at Joey with some guilt.

"I don't know Joey. But, if we don't, we have each other." Daniel replied. Ash heard their conversation and wanted to cry. She don't know them personally but she can tell they have a good relationship and that they are very close to each other. As they walk things got a little bit weirder, noises became louder around them as Joey hangs onto Daniel tightly afraid of what's going to come. 

"We need to hurry, we need to run this okay guys?" Ash said to all of them who looked nervous. They all ran together as something was following them from behind as Joey wanted to cry, they ran faster so the thing won't catch up to them. Summer was out of breath but she kept running beside Ash who was the faster one. 

"𝙋𝙡𝙚𝙖𝙨𝙚 𝙡𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙤𝙛 𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙉𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚 𝙎𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙖, 𝙄 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚 𝙖 𝙨𝙤𝙣 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙩 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢!" A woman with blonde hair down to her stomach said while wearing asylum silk clothing that was disgusting. The Nurse looked at her and frowned while helping her sip her soup.

"🇺‌🇳‌🇫‌🇴‌🇷‌🇹‌🇺‌🇳‌🇦‌🇹‌🇪‌🇱‌🇾‌ 🇼‌🇪‌ 🇨‌🇦‌🇳‌'🇹‌ 🇩‌🇴‌ 🇹‌🇭‌🇦‌🇹‌ 🇲‌🇷‌🇸‌. 🇬‌🇷‌🇦‌🇨‌🇪‌🇫‌🇫‌🇦‌, 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌🇷‌ 🇸‌🇴‌🇳‌ 🇮‌🇸‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇸‌🇦‌🇫‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌🇸‌ 🇳‌🇴‌🇼‌ 🇫‌🇷‌🇴‌🇲‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌." The Nurse replied with a fake smile, the mother wanted to cry as she pushed the soup away and walked away to the window, she was trapped in a tiny room with only one window that had bars. She couldn't escape, she was stuck in the asylum and she loves her son and wants to meet him badly but she only saw him when she gave birth to him and they took him away from her. 

"𝙃𝙚'𝙨 𝙈𝙮 𝙨𝙤𝙣, 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙎! 𝙄 𝙬𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙣𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙧𝙩 𝙝𝙞𝙢! 𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩'𝙨 𝙢𝙮 𝙛𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙! 𝙄𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙛𝙖𝙞𝙧 𝙖𝙩 𝙖𝙡𝙡! 𝙔𝙤𝙪 𝙜𝙪𝙮𝙨 𝙖𝙧𝙚 𝙨𝙤.. 𝙞𝙙𝙞𝙤𝙩𝙞𝙘 𝙖𝙣𝙙 𝙧𝙪𝙙𝙚!" She shouted angrily and upset as she didn't cry she was just pissed how they did that to her. 

The Nurse looked at her hatefully,

"🇼‌🇪‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇵‌🇷‌🇴‌🇹‌🇪‌🇨‌🇹‌ 🇵‌🇪‌🇴‌🇵‌🇱‌🇪‌ 🇫‌🇷‌🇴‌🇲‌ 🇵‌🇪‌🇴‌🇵‌🇱‌🇪‌ 🇼‌🇭‌🇴‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇮‌🇳‌🇸‌🇦‌🇳‌🇪‌! 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇦‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇦‌ 🇲‌🇴‌🇳‌🇸‌🇹‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇹‌🇴‌ 🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌🇾‌🇧‌🇴‌🇩‌🇾‌ 🇦‌🇳‌d‌ 🇳‌🇴‌ 🇴‌🇳‌🇪‌ 🇼‌🇮‌🇱‌🇱‌ 🇪‌🇻‌🇪‌🇷‌ 🇱‌🇮‌🇰‌🇪‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌! 🇳‌🇴‌🇼‌, 🇸‌🇹‌🇦‌🇾‌ 🇮‌🇳‌ 🇭‌🇪‌🇷‌🇪‌ 🇦‌🇳‌🇩‌ 🇸‌🇹‌🇦‌🇷‌🇻‌🇪‌ 🇦‌🇱‌🇱‌ 🇾‌🇴‌🇺‌ 🇼‌🇦‌🇳‌🇹‌." Nurse. Silla said with leaving her room and locking it as Joey's mother sat on the floor and scratched the floor with the stick marking things. She was angered.