₴ɆVɆ₦₮ɆɆ₦

It's been a little later and Hope looked at Joey in his bed napping as she has texted Daniel about what happened but he hasn't replied unfortunately. She was so worried about him as she headed downstairs and called Ash as the phone was ringing forever, She was concerned for everybody at this point.

"Hope? Hello? Is everything okay? Sorry me and Summer were doing something." Ash said on the other side of the call as Hope sighed to herself.

"have you seen Daniel lately? He hasn't responded to me about something very important." Hope said. 

Ash stayed quiet for a bit until she coughed,

"Yeah, He's over my house at the moment speaking about something important as well." Ash replied. Hope looked annoyed that she told Daniel she needs to tell him something important but he's ignoring her text messages.  She groaned to herself while Daniel got on the phone and stayed quiet. 

"Daniel, I tried messaging you but you completely avoided it, I need to tell you some horrible news about Joey.." Hope said.

"What is it?" Daniel asked concerned. 

"I went in the bathroom and Joey . . He was cutting! I made sure the scars are cleaned but right now he's asleep and I am worried about him Daniel." 

With that, Daniel looked guilty that he left Joey alone. He looked at Ash and left their house and ran to the car and drove away, He needs to get home, He needs to be there with his boyfriend to see if he's alright. He drove fast just to get home, a few minutes have passed he made it and ran inside worried as Hope was there looking at Daniel with a sigh. He ran upstairs and into the bedroom seeing Joey laying on the bed resting. He went over and grabbed Joey's hand and looked at his wrists seeing scars and cuts as he frowned. 

He felt like it was his fault.

//Sorry for the short chapters, I am having writers block.