Chapter 17

They were laying in bed half naked. They still didn't want to free themselves of their last pieces of clothes because they wanted first to their desire increase even more. They were cuddling eachother and kissing all the time. He was kissing her neck, her shoulder, her whole arm and that resulted Reyyan's moaning. Then she stopped him in doing this and started kissing his chest. She was kissing him including his stomach, all the line 'til the edge of his boxers. Then she touched them and felt his erection. She saw his desire but still didn't want to satisfie him. She lifted herself up and was kissing his lips again.
While they were kissing, he was touching her stomach and waist with his hands 'til the edge of her panties. Then he looked at Reyyan and she confirmed him with her glance that he can take it off. He took it off.
Then he turned on the way that he was laying over her. He was kissing her decoulte and only obstacle towards her boobs was her bra. He put his hands behind her back and unbuttoned it. Then he threw it away on the another side of room. Now he started kissing her boobs including her nipples. She was moaning and breathing hard. She wanted so bad to take his boxers off because she couldn't stand it anymore. She was feeling his erection all the time, so she wanted them to finally connect eachother completely. She took his boxers off and threw it away. Miran lifted his head and took a deep look at Reyyan. She was literally begging him with her look to enter her. Then he did it. While Reyyan was moaning from pain and pleasure, Miran was pressing her hands so she could fell  less pain and kissing her shoulders. After he exited her, he fell with all of his height on her. Reyyan was literally enjoying being under his muscular body. She felt his warmth and surrendered to it. She hugged him tight. His head was on her shoulder. He fell asleep. Reyyan covered them with one hand with a blanket while with another she was hugging him. Then she laid again in bed and fell asleep, just a few milimeters far from Miran's face.
-----------------------------------------------------------
The new day has arrived. Miran woke up first. When he saw Reyyan's face was just few milimeters away from his, he couldn't resist but kiss her which resulted Reyyan to wake up.
Reyyan:,,Miran?"
Miran:,,Günaydın, karıcım."
Reyyan:,,Günaydın. What the time is?"
Miran:,,It's not that late. It's nine o'clock."
Reyyan:,,Uff, Miran yaa, you didn't have to wake me up that early. Now I will continue my sleep."
Miran:,,No, karıcım, you will get up. Because I can't sleep anymore. I want to spend more time with you."
Reyyan:,,Then lay here in bed and wait for me to wake up."
She burried her head in pillow.
Miran:,,But I will get bored then. And now I even don't have a chance to see your beautiful face."
Reyyan was laughing silently, but still didn't want to look at him.
Miran:,,Okay then. Stay like this the whole morning, be stubborn as much as you want, then you won't have a chance to see me dressing up. Are you sure you don't want to see my body, karıcım?"
Reyyan had a very big desire to look at him but she still didn't do it.
Miran:,,Your choice then. You will also miss a chance to take a morning shower with me. I'm going now."
Reyyan suddenly jumped from bed.
Reyyan:,,Stop...of course I won't miss it Miran bey. Oh my God."
When she saw his naked body, her cheeks went red and she turned her head at the side. She was embarassed.
Miran:,,Admit it, karıcım. You enjoyed the view. You don't have to hide it."
Then he looked at her. When she realised she was still naked too, she quickly covered herself with a blanket.
Miran:,,Didn't you say you want to go with me on a shower? What happened in a meantime?"
Reyyan:,,Nothing. Just go and do it, without me. If I see you like this again, I wouldn't control myself again."
Miran:,,We didn't deal like this, karıcım. And anyways, I like when you lose control over me."
He was approaching her and then he grabbed her and carried her to the bathroom.
Reyyan:,,Miran, what are you doing?"
Miran:,,What I needed of course."
He lifted her down and then he captured her with his both hands to the bathroom wall. She couldn't escape. Then he turned on a water. It was falling on them.
Miran:,,Everytime I look at your face, I want to kiss it more and more."
He said it with a sexy voice.
Reyyan:,,Then do it."
She said while breathing hard.
He kissed her full of passion. They shared a very long kiss. Reyyan loved touching his wet body. She applied a shampoo on him and he did the same on her. They were doing it at the same time. They both were moaning and kissing without interrupting.
Miran:,,You are mine. Only mine. I knew what you needed today. And it was me. I know also that your desire and love to me is bigger than your stubborness and shyness. You didn't regret it, right?"
Reyyan:,,Not at all. I liked it so much. I am glad sharing this beautiful morning with benim kocam. I like when I surrender to you. You are the only person who makes me feel completed. I liked once upon a time being alone in the morning, but being alone with YOU is more interesting."
Miran:,,I have the same feeling. You know, nobody excited me so much earlier before you. I liked being alone too. But, as you said, being alone with you is one special feeling. It isn't the same like being completely alone or being in company. Because nothing and nobody could replace the feeling I have when I'm with you."
Reyyan started crying.
Reyyan:,,I'm so happy I found you. I'm glad you are my husband."
Miran:,,I'm also glad you are my wife, Reyyan. Iyi ki varsın."
Then they finished showering and came to room to dress themselves. They did it with no hiding, with no embarrassing. They felt completely free beside eachother, so there were no need for unnecessarily feelings.
Miran prepared a breakfast this time. Reyyan enjoyed watching him being a cook on one day. The food smelled very good. When he set the table, they sat and started eating. On a table were a various kinds of food, an eggs, fries, salad, chicken nuggets, a steaks etc.
Reyyan:,,Wow, this is a lot of food, Miran. How can I eat it all? I will get fat."
Miran:,,Don't worry, you won't. And after you taste my food, I believe you will eat them all. Because I am the best cook in the world."
He winked at her and smiled arrogantly. Reyyan rolled her eyes.
Reyyan:,,I don't believe in it, but we'll see, dear kocacım."
She tasted the food. It was incredibly good. But Reyyan didn't want to show her pleasure yet. She wanted to tease him a bit. So she made a strange face.
Reyyan:,,Well...Miran.. Look. Your food isn't as good as I expected. I think I am however a better cook. Sorry."
Miran then made a 'sad' face. He found out she was teasing him, he simply knew it because he knows every inch of her body and how does it react when she lies or tells the truth. So he wanted to tease her as well.
Miran:,,Are you sure, karıcım? Because..."
He tasted his food and made a lovely face. He was soo cute, Reyyan blushed again. She covered her face with her hand to hide her laughing. Then he was licking his fingers. Reyyan was jealous. She wanted to lick them too.
Reyyan:,,Stop it. I want to try it too."
Miran:,,What to try-?"
Then she grabbed his hand and started licking his fingers.
Reyyan:,,Now food has a better taste, kocacım."
Miran:,,Really?"
Then he pulled her in kiss.
Miran:,,And now?"
Reyyan:,,The best."
Then he started laughing. She was too.
Reyyan:,,Tamam, leave the joking now, your food was really delicious, kocacım. I can admit that you are the best cook in the world. But...still not better than me."
Miran:,,Seriously, karıcım?"
Reyyan:,,Evet."
Miran:,,Now I'm angry."
Reyyan:,,Tamam. Then I will clear this table until you stop being angry with me."
When she started to clean it, Miran pulled her arm. She fell in his arms.
Miran:,,Do you really think I can be angry with you, Reyyan? Never. You should know that."
He said it in serious tone.
Reyyan:,,I know, Miran. You were just joking, it's okay. I'm aware my husband cannot be angry with me. Please, don't be sad. Bak, I'm happy. You should be too, canım benim."
Miran:,,I am just crying of happiness that I'm holding an angel like you in my arms. Never leave me, tamam?"
Then he smelled her hair.
Reyyan:,,I won't, don't worry. I will get emotional too, please yapma. No more tears, tamam?"
Miran:,,Tamam."
Reyyan:,,Okay. I will clean this table and then we can go for a walk. Or ride horses. Whatever you want to do."
Miran:,,I think that thing about riding horses isn't a bad idea."
After Reyyan cleared the table, they went on riding horses.
Well, Reyyan was riding Mavi, and Miran was riding his white...no name horse.😅
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello, guys! It was 17th chapter. Thank Godness, I haid more inspiration this time so I succeed writing a bit longer chapter. I hope you'll like it. I will finish this story soon, so stay tuned for it. Love you ❤️❤️✨✨