Day Before

*WARNING: PG 13 humor*

back on my lumity soft w bold amity

Three days later..

"YES YES! FEEL THE WRAFTH OF THEIR PAWS!"

Luz sat on the couch of the Owl house with King as he watched cat videos on Luz's phone. He was currently watching a cat jump on it's owner and give him cuddles...but King saw it as a different perspective.

"That's it! Surrender human! The demons are taking over!" King yelled as he stood up on the couch and jumped. Luz giggled, "King, but I'm human. Are you saying demons are gonna take over my realm?" She teased. King stopped jumping but couldn't take his eyes off the screen, "Nah, seems you got that all covered."

Suddenly the door swung open, "Oh LuuuZzz, yOu hAve A vIsItOrrrr!" Hooty said, smiling. "Ngh! I'm out! Bye Luz, I'm taking your device with me!" King said as he ran upstairs. Luz smiled as she saw her fiancée, Amity. Fiancée, my god how she waited so long to say those words, and it won't be long when she could call her 'wife'.

"Hey you." Luz smiled. Amity made her way over to Luz and sat down next to her, "Hi." Luz faced her whole body to the woman, letting her know she has her full attention. "What brings you to the Owl house, empress?" Luz said in an accent, making Amity giggle.

"Well, I wanted to talk about something.." Amity trailed. "And that something is..?" Luz asked. "Oh, well..I did have something..But I have something better in mind." Amity teased. Luz felt her face grow hot, "W-What..here?"

Amity looked at her in confusion, "No? I meant.." She grabbed something from the back of the couch, a big basket, "That pickle nick thingy!" Amity smiled. Luz looked at her in surprise, then nervously laughed, "Ohhh a picnic! Y-Yeah sure!"

Amity tilted her head in confusion, "What did you think I meant?"

Luz quickly got up, "Nothing! Nothing, we should get going before King finds out I have limited data." Amity looked up at the stairs and then back at Luz. She got up with the basket in her hand as she approached Luz who opened the door. Before Amity walked out the door, she smirked at Luz and stood on her tippy toes to whisper in her ear,

"Maybe that too."

Luz's face went red, "A-Amity!" Amity laughed as she walked out, "I'm kidding! Don't be gross, Noceda." Luz fanned herself to calm herself. "WhAT's A ToO?" Hooty butted in. "Uhhh.." Luz looked at the bird. "Well, I gotta go-" Luz shut the door and raced after Amity. A moment of silence passed in the house but-

"...LUZZZZ! The demons froze!"

-------

Laughter was heard from underneath the flower tree as the sun was slowly going down.

As the laughter died down, Amity turned too Luz. "Hey..Luz?" She asked as she turned her head to the woman lying next to her. "Yes amor?" Luz casually said as her eyes were closed. "Can I ask you something?" Amity said as she sat up. Luz opened her eyes as she sat up, "Sure, anything."

"Well..There was something I wanted to ask you earlier..So, I was thinking..If I could..have your last name?"

Luz looked at the flustered witch and smiled, "Awe, but didn't you have 'Luz Blight' in your diary that one time?" Amity looked at her, face turning red, "Wha-When did you see that?" Luz laughed, "A year ago when you left me alone in your room."

Amity shoved Luz a bit as the woman kept laughing, "T-That's private!" Luz looked up at the woman as she smiled, "Pretty sure since we're getting married there's no more privacy anymore." Amity glared at her, "Luz..." Luz sat up, "Kidding! Kidding! But overall, I was curious..It was just there half open sooo.."

Amity looked at her and giggled a bit. The two stopped laughing a bit and looked at each other. "How are you feeling?" Amity asked as she hugged her knees. "Hm, better. Emira's healing spell really helped a lot." Luz said. "You ask everytime, Ames."

"I know, I know..I just..sometimes I still feel guilty." Amity said as she rested her head on her knees. "There's nothing to be guilty about, everything is fine..." Luz sat closer to the witch, which made Amity look up at her.

"..And our wedding tomorrow is going to be perfect."

Amity smiled as Luz leaned closer to her. Amity felt her eyes slowly closing as she leaned closer to the latina. She sighed lovingly as she rested her head on Luz's cheek, "I love you, Luz Noceda." Luz smiled as she wrapped on arm, "I love you too...Amity Noceda."

Amity giggled as she pulled back, "See, it IS a perfect fit." Luz laughed, "You are most definitely right..Although, Luz Blight sounds pretty nice too." Amity shook her head, "I don't want us to have a deadbeat name for the rest of our lives..I want a last name full of light..Full of hope.." Amity smiled as she looked at Luz,

"Full of love.."

Luz looked at her in awe. Amity laughed a bit of her silence, "Luzzzz, Isles to Luzzzz.." Luz shook her head a bit, "Sorry I just..Can I kiss you?" She blurted. Amity felt her face turn red, "Now you sound like me on our first date." She giggled.

"I know I-ah ha.." Luz nervously felt speechless. Amity playfully rolled her eyes as she cupped Luz's face, "Oh how the tables have turned." That's when she pulled Luz's face down and kissed her. Luz, still too dazed, couldn't keep herself up..Resulting in both of them falling down on each other.

Once they separated, they began to laugh. As their laughter died down, Luz looked at her. "Well..tomorrow is the day.." Amity looked at her, "..You ready?" Luz looked at the witch with full on heart eyes,

"I'm ready."

Until next time🧝‍♀️