Chapter 1

Infinity life || the beginning

- Chapter 1 -

[ 6:40 ] [ author's pov]

RINGGG~ RINGGG~ RINGG~

"Urghhhh i want to sleep...more " Ellyn said in her lazy tones. Today is the first day of school which mean today is the day that Ellyn doesn't want to happen at all. Ellyn turned off her alarm that was on her bedside table and dozed off ..again.

"RISE AND SHINE YOU SLEEPYHEAD~~~!"

It was Mingyu . Ellyn hates so much when  Mingyu did that , he's so freakin loud.

" YAA! WAKE UP OR YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL! today is the first day of school, I don't want you to get in trouble "  Mingyu yelled at Ellyn but he gets nothing because Ellyn was too busy in her sleep

[7:02 AM ]
{ Ellyn's pov }

" OH MY GODDDD IM LATEEEE"

I quickly do my morning routine, and went down to get some breads. I know Mingyu left already because he doesn't want to be late for his college .

[ 7:28 AM ]

Phiewww i made it , I quickly ran to my locker and get some books . The first subject is math, i ran to my classroom and sat down like nothing has happened.

[ 10:30 AM ]

It's finally recess time! I grab all my things and made my way to my locker to put my books in .

"KIM ELLYN!! "

I turned my head to the right and found my best friends running towards my direction . Not surprised at all because they always do the same thing tho .

"Ya Ellyn! How the hell we can't find you this morning! "
That was Lee Siyeon .

"Are you late?" Said Jinny in worry tone. I read her face , she is worried .

"Yeah kinda? But i made it , no detention!" I said like a happy girl who just got their candies. They all nodded and smiled back .

We walked towards the canteen and buy some food . We saw a empty table and sat down there.

[ 1:40 PM ]

Thank god my first day was good . I am so happy because I don't get in any trouble. I happily walked to my house . I am now in front of my front door , i was about to enter when i heard a loud voice screaming like a dolphin .

" AHHHHHH !!!!!!!"

What the fuck? ....

I enter my house and found a lot of boys in the living room , including my older brother, Mingyu.

Everyone busy laughing and does not  even notice that I was already here , in the living room . Mingyu spotted me at the corner of the room and immediately stop laughing, followed by the others.

" ahh Ellyn you're here already "

"5 minutes ago" i gave him my What-the-duck-face.

"Well these are my best friends , boys this is my lil sis i think you guys should introduce yourselves to her now"

"HEYYOO ELLYN IM DK ! MY FAVORITE FOOD IS PIZZA! NICE TO MEET YOU"

so this is the boy who screamed earlier?

"I'm Jun" he winked at me

"My name is Lee Chan , you can call me Dino . I'm the youngest here " he looks so cute . I nodded with a smile on my face .