Chapter 11

Infinity Life || STEPS

-Chapter 11 -
[ 2:18 P.M ][ Mingyu's POV ]

Sitting on the floor, in the living room, reading for the upcoming exam.

Feeling bored, I searched for a long calming song. I plugged my earphones in my ears. I leaned on the couch on my back. I was vibing with the song for a while before I grabbed my book and a pen to write notes.

———————

"I think that's enough for today"

I put my pen down and unplugged my earphones off with a sigh.

"Ah headache" I touched my head. "rest... go rest Kim Mingyu" i said to myself

I stood up and stretched my back before lying on the couch to take a quick nap.

———————
{ Seungcheol's POV }

"Oi Cheol, what about we go to Mingyu's house" Jeonghan suggested.

"Oh yeah Hyung, it's been a while since we visited Ellyn" Dino said happily.

Me, Jeonghan, Dino, Joshua, Vernon ,Seungkwan and Dokyeom are currently at a park. We don't know where to go actually. We just wanted to release our stress but it's boring here, sitting at the park just chatting.

"Nice, at least we can freely eat anything there" I said , giggling.

"Call for the others"
"Who's first?"
"Hoshi?"
"Okay"

———————
The 11 of us are now in the living room. Mingyu went up to clean himself. We decided not to invite Wonwoo because we want him to be alone as he really need to be alone at this time for some reason.

"Where's Ellyn?" Jun asked as soon as he saw Mingyu going downstairs.

"I don't know, hanging out with her friends I guess?"

"Oh?"

"Today is the last day of school, they just finished their early year exams. 2 weeks holiday."

"AAAAARGH LUCKY" Hoshi screamed in frustration.

————————
After some talking, We heard a knock. Mingyu stood up and opened the door.

"I knew it"

Wonwoo entered the house.

"I went to Hoshi's house earlier but no one was there. So I assumed that he must've come here."

"You should've called me tho"
"Too lazy" Wonwoo sat down. "Seriously Hoshi, you need to tell me that you're going to Mingyu's house."

"Nah we just want you to have a good time alone since um.." I said.

Wonwoo nodded. "Where's Ellyn?"

"Ayy why thooo?" Jeonghan teased Wonwoo.

Everyone looked at Wonwoo. "You're suspicious huh?" Woozi teased.

"Do you like Ellyn so much?" Minghao asked.

"OH MY GOD OUR WONU HYUNG LIKES ELLYN?" Seungkwan half screamed.
"So when are you planning to confess?"
"I can't believe our soft Jeon WonUwU has a crush on Ellyn!"
"Aaaaah Wonu hyunggg"

"Ya ya YA! everyone shut up. No I don't like her. I don't have a crush on her. She's too annoying tho. Don't get me wrong, when I entered Mingyu's house or the living room , she's always there lying on this couch and she's always loud."

"Hah kiss my ass" Minghao said, leaning on the couch. Looking at Wonwoo, still assuming that Wonwoo likes Ellyn. Savage much.

"By the way, what are you guys doing here?" Wonwoo asked.

"Actually we want to release our stress. So me, Jeonghan , Vernon , Seungkwan , Dokyeom , Chan and Joshua went to a park and just chatted for a few minutes but we got bored and we decided to go to Mingyu's house so we called Hoshi and the others to come at Mingyu's" I explained

"You guys think that I need some time alone so you guys decided not to invite me?"

"Fortunately, yes."

"But to be honest I'm also feeling bored at home. I thought of playing some games at Hoshi's but this bitc-"

"It was not my fault!"

"50 percent yes"

"Why?"

"For not inviting me to hang out"

"It was not my idea tho, it was Jeonghan"

"Wait-what- me?"

"Right, enough you dumbasses. So.. what kind of movie do you guys want to watch?" Minghao asked, eyes still on the TV.

"Horror or something?"
"OH! I HEARD THAT THERE's A NEW HORROR MOVIE JUST CAME OUT LAST.. uh i forgot"

Some of them went to the kitchen to get some snacks. Jun and Hoshi went upstairs to get some blankets. Dokyeom closed the curtains.

We all sat down. All comfortable on the floor and couches. Snacks on the coffee table.

But something hit me. I realised someone is not here with us.

"Wait.. where's Mingyu?" I asked.

< to be continued >