Chapter 5

Infinity Life
[ chapter 5 ]

{ Ellyn's POV }
"WHAT?! OF COURSE NO! EUW!" I rolled my eyes, sat on the couch and turned on the TV.

Wonwoo sat on the other couch. When I saw him, he was just staring at the TV. I thought maybe he has nothing to do...
"Yaa Jeon Wonwoo! Are you bored? Get me some snacks from the kitchen, they are in the cabinet." I ordered Wonwoo. He looked at me disbelief and crossed his legs and arms. I gave him my 'what?' face. He continued to stare at the TV that was showing a random movie.

I sighed. 'Is he still mad at me?' Then I thought again. '2 days ago , I wasscared of him...I avoided him. Now I was ordering him to give me some snacks. Oh wow I have guts now'

"Ya ya ya .. pay attention! Look!"
My thought was cut off by Wonwoo pointing at the screen. My eyes go wide in shock. I quickly skip the 'scene'. I sighed.

Wonwoo smirked. "I see, you're a pervert". My eyes got even more wider and slowly I turned my head towards him.
"I AM NOT! It's just I was in a deep thought! You're the one! Pervert..." I rolled my eyes. Wonwoo answered me but the answer made me choke on my own saliva.

"I am a pervert. I catch every movement of a woman. " he smirked.

The answer plus his smirks.. oh that drove me crazy.
I continued watching the movie.
(Little did Ellyn know, Wonwoo was kinda nervous and acting weird for some reason.)

[ 11:48 ]

{ Wonwoo's POV }

I turned off the TV because Ellyn fell asleep while watching the movie earlier. I put the remote down on the coffee table. I looked up to Ellyn. I sighed "I'm sorry"

I started to wonder where was Mingyu and the others, as it's almost 12 already. I took my phone to check if there's any message. Yes, Mingyu did leave me a message.

« Gyu Gyu :) »
Won, me and the others will be off to the club tonight. We will be back but a little bit late. Take care of Ellyn! Don't forget to lock the front door, back door and the windows! Don't do anything bad to my sister. Don't cook if you can't ! Thanks, BYE! ;))
( 10 : 10 )

«Me»
Yeah sure.
( just now )

I walked towards the front door, locked it. I made sure the windows were locked too. I went to the kitchen and locked the door. I went back to the living room, woke up Ellyn to tell her that she needs to sleep in her room. Luckily this girl listened to me. I walked to the guest room which is my room for a while.

I took my pajamas, put it on the bed and went off to the bathroom. After around 40 minutes of shower, I walked out the bathroom and did my night routine.

I lay down on the bed and started to get in thoughts.
'Do I really have to?' I sighed. 'I shouldn't, don't let him control your life, Jeon Wonwoo' with that I fell asleep.

{ third-person POV }

I smirked, "I'll make sure you change your mind and destroy her".

[ the next morning ]

{ Ellyn's POV }

I sat up straight, sweating..terrified from what I just dreamed. I replayed the weird dream in my mind.

'I'll kill your—( glitch ) *demon laughter* ( glitch )

I unconsciously say "Blood, gun, a figure..a-a...a man" I get off from my bed and start my morning routine.

I quickly ran to my school, I was greeted by my best friends in front of the gate. "Yoo what's up with that wierd look on your face?" Dami said. "Is it about Wonwoo?" Leá and Siyeon asked together.
I began telling them the whole story while we walked towards our class.

"It's just a nightmare." Jinny said while trying to get her books from the locker. "God damn why I can't pull this off—" " why you put all your books in one small locker, EVEN YOUR DIARY?!" Leá said in disbelief.
"Well that's how lockers work, says who the one has nothing in her locker" Jinny smirking.

"Yeah at least I put all my books under my desk"
"Leá! You still put all your books under your desk?!" Mrs.Choi walked towards us while lifting the book in his hand. "My office, now !"

"Oh shoot need to go! SEE YAA! Oh-" Leá took her phone and throw it on Siyeon. "TAKE CARE OF IT !"
"YAA YOU TROUBLE-MAKER i—" Siyeon sigh. "What am I gonna do now?" Everyone started laughing.

"Put it in here " Jinny took the phone and put it in her locker, between her books. "Shall we go to classes now? " Jinny said, facing us. We all nodded.

We went our separate ways. I sat on my desk and started thinking what Jinny said to me earlier. 'Maybe, just maybe... it's only a nightmare' I sighed.

[10:30]

"So how was it with Mr.Choi?" Siyeon said before laughing.

"WORST! I need to put all my books in my locker! I'm not like that gurlll!" Leá started whining. "Oh well hellooo, at least your phone is safe between my books so no one gonna notice." Jinny said while flipping her hair.

"SERIOUSLY?! AWWW THANK YOU JINNY! MY BESHTT FWEENND!!" Leá said in aegyo while squishing Jinny .

"Bruh two-faces" Dami and Siyeon said in union. We laughed our asses off. We were then on our way to the canteen.

[ home ]

{ Wonwoo's POV }

I sat on the sofa, exhausted. "We're sorry, We shouldn't go to the club again.." I sighed.

Wanna know the whole story? Well guess what? I can't attend our college because I need to pick them from the club. Their cars? They forgot where they parked because of the alcohol.

When we arrived at our collage. The gate was already closed. So yeah congratulations to us. I rolled my eyes.
" Congratulations btw " I lay down on the sofa, closing my eyes.

// to be continued //