Chapter 4

Infinity life

- Chapter 4 -

{ Ellyn's POV }
"Okay okay okay okay.. can you just be straightforward and tell me why are you with my best friend, Ellyn?"

"Because I need to take care of Ellyn."

"wHaT?! WHAT A LIAR! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO BEGGED ME TO LET YOU COME TOO!"

I looked at Wonwoo in disbelief and same goes to Siyeon. We all were currently in Dami's living room, and since the last 30 minutes we're here just because Siyeon won't believe in Wonwoo and just Wonwoo being a stupid liar.

"Wait, Siyeon...why can't you trust or believe your own cousin?" Asked Alice. Everyone eyes were on Siyeon, and it felt like Wonwoo was glaring at Siyeon for some reason or maybe it's just my brain.

Siyeon gulped. "N-nothing, it's just s-so surprising that Wonwoo is Ellyn's friend."

"Bruh— Siyeon, he's not my friend, he's a no one in my life, I swear to god he's just a stupid liar!" I rolled my eyes at Wonwoo, as a result, he kicked my leg slightly but damn it hurts. I groaned in pain and glared at him. He just smirked at me. "Pfft what a stupid Kitten"

"Shall we? Go to Dami's ?" Jinny suggested.
"What about Wonwoo?" Leá asked Me with puppy eyes. I know that she's very uncomfortable with men let alone, in one room.
"Just put him in the garage then?" I kicked Wonwoo as a revenge.

I then pushed all of them except for Wonwoo towards Dami's room.

"BABE! WHAT ABOUT ME!"
"BABE?!!!" Siyeon used all her strength to stop me from pushing her.
I panicked for some reason."I SWEAR TO GOD-NO! WE'RE NOT DATING!" I turned my body to Wonwoo who was already smirking.
"WONWOO !! I HATE YOU! STOP IT!" I scolded him playfully hoping that he'll take it as a joke but no.
Wonwoo's smirks immediately vanished. He stood up, walked towards us and stopped in front of Dami.
"Thank you for letting me in, I'll get going now. " he looked at me and Siyeon again and walked out of the house.

"Ellyn! Please don't be friends with him or date him!!"
"Why,Siyeon?"
Siyeon sighed. "I'll tell you later, I swear...but not now."

I felt sad, we entered Dami's room but no one was talking. I sighed " Look, I didn't mean to scold your cousin. I just scolded him playfully hoping that he'll take it as a joke and I'll give you a clear answer- no, we aren't together". Siyeon nodded "I thought you meant some other 'Wonwoo' back then in our school library, later I had this weird feeling that, that Wonwoo guy you mentioned was my cousin but I just forgot about it, but in the end it's actually my cousin!" Siyeon laughed slightly.

"Hey hey, let's just forget about what happened earlier. Let's just have fun today!" Said Jinny with her cheeky smile.

"Pfft-only after we finish our homework!" said Alice, holding in her laughter. With that everyone started laughing at Jinny's farrowing face.

"Yeah yeah yeah whatever, I have tons of homework to do since Mrs.Minji doesn't want to let me free." said Jinny while picking up her books. When she looked at her books, she pouted. We all laughed at her.

I sat on Dami's desk chair, while laughing so hard.
Dami, Alice and Jinny sat on the bed, Siyeon sat on the floor while Leá on the sofa.

While they all were doing their homework, I took my iPad and started designing some pictures.

"Ellyn, you don't have any homework?" Dami asked from the behind.

"Nope. Lately, Mr.Choi doesn't give us so much work so yeah". I answered while making designs.

"So luckyyy" Jinny started whining.

I chuckled.

"And... DONE!" Everyone slightly flinched. "Hehet! I designed my picture, AESTHETIC!!!" I showed them my work.

"Niceuuuu ,but where did you got that habit of saying 'Hehet' from?" Alice asked while getting up. I forgot from whom I got that word. I thought about it for awhile before remembering who.

"Ah, from my classmate. Kang Yeosang"everyone smirked teasingly.
'Oh god please don't..' I thought.

"I see, sooo.. is he good-looking? You like him?" Siyeon started teasing me.
"EUW! No I don't like Yeosang! Yes, he's handsome but I don't like him nor the others." I rolled my eyes.

This time, I smirked. A thought ran through my that Jinny and Yeosang look good together. "Jinny, I think...You guys also look good together" "OH HELL NO!"
I laughed followed by the others.

Its already been 4 hours since I was in Dami's house. We were also done watching "Umbrella Academy". We decided to go home now. We shared goodbyes before separating.

When I entered my house, No one was home, I thought. I was about to walk past the living room when suddenly I saw a figure. A man.

For your information, its dark in the living room so because there were no lights and the window was also covered by the curtain. The figure just stood there. His back was facing me. I panicked. I didn't take any steps, scared that he might turn around and chase me. I slowly opened my phone, decreasing the brightness. I also decreased the volume.

I didn't notice but by this time, that man was already in front of me.
I was about to call my brother when that man suddenly spoke, "Your brother and the others have gone for some grocery shopping."
'Wait.. I knew that voice' , I slowly looked up from my phone. I gasped.

"Wonwoo? Aish..you scared me ! Why were you just standing there in the living room with no lights turned on!"

Wonwoo sighed. He pointed to where he just stood earlier. "You see that? My phone broke, I accidentally threw my phone because of a cockroach !"

"So you're scared of a cockroach?"I laughed. He rolled his eyes "I'm not scared but I was just surprised" .

I chuckled.

I walked towards the switchboard and turned on the lights. When I turned around, Wonwoo wasn't there. "Weird"

"Miss me already?"

// to be continued //