Chapter 3

Infinity life

- Chapter 3 -

{ Ellyn's POV }

I was speechless for a moment , my blood started boiling and I was about to explode in anger. He noticed it and gave me a smirk.

"Why are you here? How did you get here? When did you get in my room? Where's my brother? Aren't you guys pla-" he cut me off.

"URGHH so many questions.. you're so annoying, can't you just shut up for a moment? My love.." still smirking, he continued, "I was wondering if you want to spend time with me? Just for one night , babe ?"

'Ughh this man , I want to punch his face tho' I thought. "Well sorry not sorry but I have school tomorrow, you can...get out please... I want to wear my clothes, relax my brain, and be happy without seeing your face, Jeon Wonwoo" I said as sarcastically as I can.

"Okyh then" he smiled brightly but deep inside there is something else going on in his mind which he's hiding through his smile. "What about tomorrow? After school?"

"Why are you so desperate? And why do you want to spend time together with me that bad?"

"Because I said so."

"Fine! After school! But after that don't interrupt me ever again, now please leave I want to wear my clothes!!! " I rolled my eyes.

He sat on my bed with a smirk on his face . " can't I watch you wearing your clothes, hon?"

My eyes went wider."YAA !!!!YOU 'WANNA KITTEN' ! YOU PERVERT! GET OUT! " my cheeks went red like a tomato.

He just chuckled and left my room like that.

{ Wonwoo's POV }

I left Ellyn's room and made my way to Gyu's room. When I was in the middle of way, I silently laughed at Ellyn's reaction. Her face was red like a tomato tho.

"Wanna kitten!" I unconsciously copied what Ellyn said earlier and smiled at myself like an idiot.

'Jeon Wonwoo! Why are you being like this huh? No you cannot fall in love!' I thought and started to relax my brain.

[ the next day / after school ]

{ Ellyn's POV }

I honestly don't want to go back home because of that Wonwoo guy! Whyyyy.. just why?! Why is this man so annoying! I sighed and just keep walking.

I finally reached my house Before I could enter my house, the door swings open revealing my older brother who came out in a rush. He looked panicked."Um Namjoon? Why are you rushing?"

"I'm so sorry Ellyn but can you tell Mingyu that I'll not come home for one week? I urgently have to go to Japan for some really important work. Ellyn, please take care of yourself and take care of the house too, okay? Stay safe sister!"

"You too ! I'll tell Mingyu about that, BYE!!"

With that he ran toward his car and drove away.

When I entered my house, luckily it was peaceful. No one was there in the house. I sat on the sofa, relaxing my head and then I drifted to sleep.

[ Mingyu's POV ]

"YA! JEON WONWOO ! COME ON!" I yelled at Wonwoo because he's too slow. "Damn chill.." he rolled his eyes.

We drove back home. I opened the door wider so those dorks can enter. We walked into the living room and found Ellyn sleeping while hugging her knees.