Chapter 6

Infinity life
[ Chapter 6 ]
[ 2 : 40 pm ] / [ Home ]
« Ellyn's POV »

I walked into the living room just to find all the boys sleeping but not that peacefully tho. I sighed, didn't wanted to wake them up.

When I was about to walk away, Mingyu called my name. "You're here already?"
I sighed. I turned around and stared being sassy. "Well duhh ".

"Btw, I heard that you and the others went to the club last night and Wonwoo had to fetch all of you because you, Jeonghan and Myungho forgot where you guys parked the cars last night !" I added.

Mingyu was shocked. "Y-you were with Wonwoo when I called him?" "Were you expecting anything?"
Mingyu sighed. "I'm sorry sis, I won't do it again."
I just narrowed my eyes.

"Byeee~~I'm off to swimming now." I was about to walk towards the pool...but was stopped by a pillow that hit my head straight. I slowly looked at the direction of that pillow shot and it was Seungkwan .

'Aish this kid'

"Shut up, you're being so loud." he groaned. I ignored him and just continued towards the pool.

[ 10:30 pm ]

I was currently in my room doing my homework. When suddenly my door creeks open revealing Jeon Wonwoo. He closed the door slowly, I just watched him coming in. He leaned on the door, and looked at me firmly.

"W-what?" My voice cracked a bit. "You promised me that you'll spend some time with me, right?" I sighed, "I didn't, you forced me to make that promise" "You agreed" Wonwoo said while walking in my direction. I gulped.

"Look, I don't have much time to sp-" I couldn't finish my sentence since Wonwoo suddenly pulled me to my bed. Wonwoo hovered over me and leaned closer to me. I squeezed my eyes shut. I was screaming inside.
'WHAT THE HECK !?! WHAT DOES HE THINKS HE'S DOING?!'

I could tell that he's smirking right now, while looking at my blushing face. "Blushing? babygirl?" I opened my eyes, he was just few inches away from me, he was smirking.. god no..

"N-n-no I am not" good, now I'm stuttering too.
"Stuttering I see."
I shook my head eagerly.

Wonwoo leans closer with his eyes shut. 'Oh sh*t' I closed my eyes, ready to be kissed but then I feel nothing. I opened my eyes only to find Wonwoo smirking like an idiot, or maybe just me being an idiot .

" Dirty minded " Wonwoo said teasingly.
"WHAT?! ME?! WELL HELLO YOU'RE THE ONE WH—"

Then he cut me off by suddenly kissing my forehead.
I was literally screaming inside to get out of this situation but my mind went blank. My Face blushing non-stop!! My Eyes widened! My heartbeat increased!

The next thing that happened was very unexpected.

// to be continued //

Sorry for the shortest chapter .