Chapter 8

Infinity Life

- chapter 8 -

{ Wonwoo's POV }
"It's been awhile.. when will you come back? When will you take me with you?.. Where are you? Are you okay there, Mom?"

I sighed, I looked at the beach where I used to play with my mom when I was 10. This is the place where my mom left me...

< flashback >
{ Jeon Hwasa's POV }

"Mom? Are you okay?" ... "Mom?" I flinched when my son, Jeon Wonwoo touched my hand. I looked at his tiny hands. I smiled bitterly...

Small tears fell from my eyes, running down to my cheeks slowly. 'This is the best...for your son, let him go..right now before it's too late..'
I looked at my son's eyes. He was confused. I hugged him tightly.

"Wonwoo.. promise me you'll study hard okay? And be a good boy for me?... Please be good to people...especially your dad?"I cried even more.

"What do you mean, Mom?"

"Baby, listen" I paused. I lifted my head and continued "I'm so sorry for what I did to you in the past. I really really really love you. I'll continue loving you till I die. I don't want anything, I just want you to be a good boy and study hard for your future" I said with pain in my heart.

"Mom, I promise you I'll study hard and be a good boy for you! It's okay mom! I forgive you...I'm sorry I made you angry. I love you, Mom! I will love you forever!" Wonwoo said with a smile on his face. "But why mom?"

"I'm sorry,honey. It's time for me to go...I can't handle all this, I want to protect you. Go to your dad, be a good boy. Goodbye my lovely son" I was about to stand up but Wonwoo pulled my shirt, crying.

"Mom please !! Don't leave me!! PLEASE MOM! I NEED YOU!! MOM!" he clutched on my shirt. I smiled...
I saw my husband standing in front of his car while waiting for me to let Wonwoo go.

"Go... go to your dad. I have work to do, love. I will come back to you"

"Promise?" I just smiled at him.

"I love you, my son."

"I LOVE YOU TOO, MOM!

< end of the flashback >

Tears fell from my eyes, I smiled bitterly looking around the beach.

'I need to find Mom..'

Yes...I knew everything...why mom left me and dad.. I knew why dad hates mom so much.. but for some reason I felt like it wasn't fully right, something is not right...something is strange.

I promised that I'll study hard for my Mom...but I couldn't keep the promise that I'll be nice to people...

People may be think I'm scary. Yes I am, I admit that I am scary with my sharp fox eyes but people will never know why...

I will never let people talk shit about my mom...

I'm cold-hearted to everyone but I can't handle my tears when it comes to my Mom...

The person that can make me soft is only my Mom ..
Only my mom can do that ..
Only my mom can change my heart
Only my mom can change me..

I love her so much, and I miss her...
[ 11 : 19 PM ]

"I should go back now.."

"Bye Mom...don't worry...I'll try my best to keep our promise... I'll try to find you... " I muttered.

I walked back to Mingyu's house, it was all dark. They were probably asleep already. I sighed.

I went to my room, changed my clothes and finally drifted to dreams ..

// to be continued //