Chapter 9

Infinity Life
- chapter 9 -

[ 7 : 10 AM ] [ Ellyn's POV ]

I am currently sitting in the kitchen, sipping on the tea. Everyone else, still in their dreams. I woke up early because today is Saturday. No school today. I want to enjoy myself.

I'm reading my favorite book while drinking my tea. I'm enjoying my beautiful morning.

I was busy with myself. I didn't notice that someone entered the kitchen. Not until I heard the fridge door opening. I looked up and saw Wonwoo searching for food.

My eyebrows knitted together.

'When the hell he got back here?' I thought in my mind.

"Don't stare at me like that. It's creepy." Wonwoo said without looking at me. He walked to the microwave, put his food in it and set the timer. I was just watching him move.

He suddenly turned around and leaned on the table. He looked right in my eyes as I did the same. I eyed him suspiciously.

"What do you want?" He spoke.

I rolled my eyes. "What is the time and since when you know how to walk back home?"

He chuckled. "You are acting like you're my mom"

"Uh- first of all, I am not. Second of all, this is my house .. i mean my parent's house. Third of all, you're being disrespectful and last but not the least, I'm just asking."

" What disrespectful"? I'm older than you, missy!"

"You probably got back here at midnight, this is not your house."

He looked at me. He was about to open his mouth to talk back but the microwave cut him off.

He took his food and put it on the table. He looked at me one more time before sitting down.

I gave him my 'seriously?' face, hoping that he'll get the hint that I want him to give me an answer. He just sat down and started eating.

I scoffed and stood up right away. I took my book with me and walked into the living room. Leaving my cup and Wonwoo in the kitchen.

[ time skip ]

"and.. done!" I proudly watched my edits. This took me 3 hours to finish.

"oh- it's 6 : 34 pm now" ..

I kept rewatching my edits for a lot of time until Mingyu enters my room.

"Oi, the boys"

I looked at him. I'm confused. What "the boys"?

"Huh? What?"

Mingyu face palmed himself. "They're leaving". I pouted. "Already?"

"What's with the pout and the 'already'? You don't want me to go?" Wonwoo enters my room, smirking. Thinking I don't want him to go.

Well honestly I kinda don't want him to go back to his home too.. well who will fight with me after this?

"Erk- nah, I don't want Jeonghan oppa, Seungkwan, Seokmin, Dino and Jun oppa to go. I will miss these crack heads" I pouted.

I looked at Wonwoo with the smirk. He rolled his eyes and walked away, probably gathering the boys.

"Alright, go down after this. Some of them are still packing their stuff." he said while walking downstairs.

————————

I sadly looked at Dino. He chuckled before patting my head. "Come on kiddo, I'll visit you. We will visit you every now & then."