Chapter 3

A/N: Sorry I took so long, and sorry it is short. Anyway enjoy!
Also I own nothing but Yuka/Lori!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was sitting in the limo, surrounded by my brothers and their 'sacrificial bride'. I unbuttoned two of my shirt buttons, and loosened my bow while we were being driven to night school by a mysterious driver. I was used to night school, because I attended it when I was younger, but Yui, not so much. She was shaking in her boots, looking side to side every 10 seconds, being cautious for her blood.

"Miss Lori, you are going to school, not to bed, dress accordingly." Reiji scolded when he noticed my shirt.

"But, it's so hot..." I replied, unbuttoning a few more until a fragment of cleavage was being shown.

"Well, I will have to teach you dress etiquette as well when we reach home."

'He is such a stick in the mud, but he has always been that way so it isn't a surprise.' Glancing to my left, I see Yui staring at me with a horrendous expression, like I just committed a heinous crime. I smirk and wink at her, signalling for her to watch what was going to happen next.

"Ne, Reiji-kun," I pause, pushing my arms together, making the top of my breast protrude slightly out of my top, "Don't be too harsh with me please?" I plead, turning my face to the side so that they couldn't see my struggle to keep my laughter inside. When I heard no reply, I turn to see Reji looking away, slight blush on his face. Yui looking at me in amazement, wondering what other tricks I had up me sleeve.

'And that's how I always got out of his lessons' I chuckle inwardly, and then feel the jerk of the car, knowing it was time to be judged by my brothers' fan clubs. Strutting out of the limo first, I walk up the pathway, flashing a smile to the male population, making some of them have nosebleeds.

'Oops.' Then, I trotted straight up to the front office, awaiting my schedule.

A man with long brown hair, which was in a ponytail, and hazel eyes came out and gave me a sheet of paper with my schedule on it.

"Thank you" I said, as I skipped all the way to my first class, ignoring the stares of my schoolmates. Arriving at the door to my first class I see Ayato, Kanato, and Yui are there as well. Yui sends me a kind smile, and Kanato sends me a creepy one, while Ayato completely disregards my presence. I place myself in the chair in front of Yui's as soon as math class starts. Five minutes in, I turn my body around to find Ayato and Yui no longer in their seats, and Kanato staring aimlessly at the classroom entrance.

'I guess its feeding time for him, and to be honest I'm feeling a bit hungry myself.' I excuse myself from class as I search for a quiet place in the school to take my blood tablets. Walking pass the kitchen for cooking class, the scent of blood enters my nostrils. I could feel my eyes turning red as I hurried in an empty room. Closing the door behind me, I put down my wall, letting my vampire scent that was shielded before, fill the area. I swallow the tablet dry, as I feel somewhat satisfied.

"That was close," I sigh, "but Yui's blood was so...strong..."

"So that's why you smelt familiar...." I hear a bored voice behind me state. I see Shu sitting on a piano stool, eyes closed. My heart started to feel warm with the thought of him remembering me.

"You are a vampire?" he realized, standing up and moving closer to me. I sighed inwardly in disappointment.

'Whatever that woman did must be powerful' I thought.

"You've got me...what are you going to do about it?" I ask, gasping as he traps me in his arms.

"What do you think?" his head dips to my neck, and I can feel his cold breath on my throat.

He sinks his fangs into my neck, sending a shiver throughout my body. I hiss in pain, knowing that my powers are making him remember me. He pulls his fangs out of my throat, his ocean blue eyes wide, and his face plastered with disbelief.

"Its....you..." he muttered as he looked at my gold orbs.

"....Surprise...." I dryly laugh, as tears threaten to come out.

He pulls me close and buries my face into his chest, knowing that my waterfalls were about to burst.

"Where have you been?" he asks, pulling my face from his chest and kissing away the tears that started to fall.

"I...I'm sorry Shu....I can't tell you..." I weep, as I pull my half-brother closer.

"It's okay Yuka, you're safe now."

"I know.....I know..."

I started to remember all the times Shu came to my rescue, and out of all of my siblings, we were the closest. The feelings I had as a child started to resurface, as we stared at each other.

Shu's POV ~ (Didn't see that coming did you?)

It is really her, the cry baby of the family. The one who I always had to rescue.

"I missed you..." I said, my usually emotionless face showing compassion and love.

"I missed you too..." she proclaimed, pulling out of my embrace, and getting ready to leave. Still in a daze, I watched her figure leave. Right before she opened the door she turned back to me with glowing orbs, and raised her hand before everything went black.

Lori/Yuka's POV ~

With my heart satisfied, I raised my hand, and used my power to make him silent about this whole thing. He will still remember today, but would never be able to speak of it until I say it's okay.

"I'm sorry Shu, I just want everyone to figure it out for themselves," I state, cloaking my scent once more before I leave the room, hurrying to my next class.

'One down, five more to go.' I smirk at myself, wondering if my other brothers are going to be just as entertaining as the last.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: How was it. Remember to comment, vote and follow. Until next time.