Chapter 6

Okay here is chapter 6, enjoy my lollipops....and my cake (you know who you are).
Also I own nothing but Yuka/Lori!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"A monthly dinner banquet huh? Those used to be my favorite time of the month when I was here..." I say to myself, as I try to fix my blondish blue hair, attempting to look decent. Glancing at the roots of my hair, I vaguely see a tad of purple appearing, causing me to sigh, and move towards my closet.

"I need to re-dye my hair...I don't want to go back to looking like her..." I mutter, wondering if I should dye my hair a new color, or keep it the same. Searching through my closet I can't seem to find a suitable outfit, and I know that if I dress in my regular jeans and top, Reiji would throw a fit.

"...No too short...hate that color...too dressy...too frilly...WHERE THE HECK DID THAT COME FROM!" I give up. I was about to close my closet doors when something shiny caught my eye. Giving the floor of the closet a glance, I find a wide blue box with a golden bow. Not remembering ever putting it there, I pick up the box, carrying it back to my bed. Gently pulling of the bow, it unravels, allowing me to open the box. When I first open the box, I see a note rested upon purple gift paper.

'I figured that you would have anything to wear, knowing you, and I really don't want to hear Reiji's scolding tonight, it's annoying. It was such a pain getting this, so wear it.

~ Shu'

I'm not even going to wonder how he got it in my room, knowing that I probably wouldn't figure it out anyway. Still, I was happy to know that my Shu still existed, since he used to do things like this for me all the time. I undo the gift paper to see a light blue dress, with a transparent midnight blue slip in the middle (reference to the picture at the top/side). Quickly putting on my dress, I let my hair down and slip on my sapphire heels.

'I like it, not too dressy, yet not casual.' Seeing that I had 20 minutes left until the banquet, I decided to explore my old home a little bit. While leaving my room, I remembered that I haven't been able to talk to Yui since I arrived, therefore, I made my way down the eerie hallway, in the direction of her room. I knocked on her velvet red door twice then called out,

"Hey Yui, you in there?"

"Yes, who is it?" I could hear a somewhat scared tone in her voice. She most likely thought that I was one of my brothers.

'*sigh* they were never good at first impressions anyway...'

"Yui its Lori, the new girl."

"Oh, come in, the door is open." I let myself in and see her fixing her hair. She was wearing a pink top with sleeves that fall off her shoulders. It's decorated with black straps and a black cross-stitched decoration with black ribbons at the end. It was complemented with brown shorts and brown boots. She also wears a gold heart shaped necklace to accompany her looks.

'I wish I wore something like that, but then again, I don't own many clothes,' and it was true. Living in an orphanage means that you don't have many things that you can call your own, therefore your closet space was limited. I remember I had a roommate and she bought the same outfit five times, seeing that we had no space for variety. But anyway, that's a story for another day, back to the situation at hand.

"You look lovely," I say, trying to be polite.

"Thank you, you look stunning," she replied.

"Thanks. I actually came to pick you up, seeing that we haven't need able to actually talk with each other since I've gotten here, even though it's only been a few days."