【Chapter 7】

❝ 𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐣𝐮𝐬𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐞𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So, this is (Y/N)?" Inside the tavern was a group of ten, all a table on where (Y/N) was sitting at. (Y/N) looked up towards her with a happy grin, "Better believe it." (Y/N) said, winking at Elizabeth in the process causing a few glares to be directed towards her making Elizabeth let out a silent squeak.

"S-So...we'll have to go back to Liones now, right?" Elizabeth asked shyly, averting her gaze from (Y/N) do to earlier. Meliodas nodded, "Right, then, (Y/N) will help us with our little problem." Meliodas responded, his voice calm. Ban looked to his Captian, his features in disbelief. 

"Little problem? Please, this is world destruction we're talking about, not having to buy more eggs!" Ban yelled out, though Meliodas just closed his eyes as his expression was the same as before. 

"As I said, it's a little problem," Turning to (Y/N), Meliodas opened his eyes as he stared at him, and (Y/N) stared back, "And about the little problem, (Y/N), mind lending us a hand in saving the world?" Meliodas asked (Y/N), though everyone expected a passionate and loving answer, this is (Y/N) were talking about.

"I have nothing better to do, so sure." (Y/N) responded, shrugging in the process. Everyone looked at him with deadpanned expressions, though King was the first to break out of his surprise.

"(Y/N)... I have a question? Um, why did you not go with one of us?" King asked, his eyes showing sadness. (Y/N) turned to him while drinking a beer, gulping it down, he placed down the cup and spoke up, "Well... it's not like I had much of a choice, now did I?" King looked puzzled. "What do you mean by that?" King asked, though (Y/N) just turned around and began to play with his bottle.

"Well..." (Y/N) started, "When we had to run away and hide due to being framed for killing the GrandMaster, I was going to go with one of you guys but I was suddenly knocked out, and boom, I blacked out." (Y/N) answered, opening the cap of the new beer bottle he got from Meliodas while they were talking.

"I see..." King whispered, putting on his thinking face. "Merlin, did you have something to do with that?" (Y/N) asked, turning around to look at Merlin. Feeling his gaze on her, Merlin looked up only to meet (Y/N) gaze. "Oh, um... well, I was going to take you with me, but then when we were in the forest some Grade A knights found us and I sorta forgot about grabbing you..." Merlin murmured, her eyes averting her gaze from him and averting it onto the ground, seemingly finding her shoes interesting.

Snickering, (Y/N) turned around and took a shot at his beer. "So that's what happened. While I should be mad, that event did lead to me finding that city so I guess I should thank you, but at the same time not thank you since you hit me hard at the head, more than you should have." (Y/N) said, swirling around his beer bottle as its liquid made little waves.

"I get it, alright? Though, if there is anything that I can do to make it up for that just tell me, I'll do anything." Merlin said a blush crept up onto her cheeks. (Y/N) smirked, "Anything...?" Merling looked up at him as her face became redder and redder by the second.

"Y-Yes, a-anything..."

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ----- •°*"˜.•°*"˜

*𝐌𝐞𝐫𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐛*

"When I meant anything, I suppose you could say I had something else in mind." Merlin said, her face blank. (Y/N) just propped his head onto his hands as he sent a smile to her, "What did you have in mind, Merlin?" (Y/N) said, his voice slightly flirtatious. Merlin blushed, though quickly covered it with a book.

"What's so different from what you thought to what I thought? Care to explain, Merlin?" (Y/N) asked Merlin, though Merlin just cleared her throat as she pulled out something from a drawer. 

"Here you go, your Sacred Treasure back." Merlin said, handing (Y/N) a beautiful whip. Grabbing in, (Y/N) smirked. "I knew you had it, Merlin. Though there's one thing I don't understand, why did you take it?" (Y/N) questioned Merlin, looking up at her with a serious expression. Merlin sweatdropped.

" O-Oh, no reason, just thought you would want me to keep it safe for you, you know." Merlin said, stuttering at her first words making her silently curse at herself. Huffing, (Y/N) turned around and looked towards where the rest of the group was, excluding Elizabeth.

"Though, why are they here?" (Y/N) asked, motioning towards the group of Sins who were either watching them intently or just looking around the lab. Merlin let out a strained laugh, "That, I do not know." Merlin said, looking down and reading her book.

The lab was filled with awkward silence, though was quickly broken by none other than Gowther. 

"I sense that (Y/N) is uncomfortable. (Y/N), do you wish to... what's the word? Ah, yes, cuddle." Gowther asked (Y/N), looking at him while he was talking. (Y/N) let out a sly smirk and directed it to Gowther. "Sure~" Grabbing Gowther he placed him onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around him.

Ban, noticing this action, frowned at them as he pulled Gowther away from (Y/N). "Now now, I think we should get out of her room now, don't you guys think?" Ban said, his voice strained. The Sins nodded in agreement as they waited for (Y/N) to get up and walk with them. Yes, this lab is in her room since they are currently in the Boar Hat as it is traveling back to Liones.

Letting out a sigh, (Y/N) got up. "Fine... but just one kiss-" 

"Come one, (Y/N)!" Everyone yelled at the same time, unlike Merlin who was quiet. (Y/N) sighed, "Alright, alright, I'm coming. Bye Merlin!" (Y/N) said, kissing Merlin in the cheek before leaving making her blush a profound red.

Everybody glared at Merlin, though she just ignored them as she tried to go back to her book though failing due to the memory and sensation of his kiss. 

"B-Bye, (Y/N)" Merlin responded, looking up to (Y/N), but once their gaze met she immediately looked away earning a chuckle from him.

Once they were all out of the door, Merlin let out a breath that she didn't know that she was keeping in.

"Damn (Y/N), you don't know how crazy you make me feel." Merlin whispered under her breath, slouching down she grabbed a book, opening it to a random page she placed it onto her face in an attempt to cover her red face due to her embarrassment.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ!)