【Chapter 8】

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So that is pretty much why everyone is here." Meliodas finally finished explaining after an hour has passed. Slouching even further down his chair, (Y/N) let out a loud sigh. "Shit, Meliodas, why you gotta be so detailed with everything that you say? My brain can only handle so much commitment in thinking." (Y/N) complained, though Meliodas just ignored him.

"It's not like we thought we could do this by ourselves, cause we did think that and it almost cost us a teammate. So we can't possibly win without the whole group being together." Ban explained, his face actually showing seriousness for once.

Nodding, (Y/N) turned her head around to face Elizabeth. "Who is this little lady? Princess of some kingdom I suppose?" (Y/N) asked everyone, his eyes never leaving hers. Blushing, Elizabeth averted her stare from him and looked at a random stool. "Y-Yes, I am E-Elizabeth Liones. I presume you are Sir (Y/N), correct?" Elizabeth asked him, her eyes still not meeting his. 

Chuckling, (Y/N) checked her out. "Yes, yes. You are correct, I am that sir that you are referring to," Getting up, (Y/N) walked over to her. Once reaching a comfortable distance from her (Y/N) grasped her left hand and lifted it towards his mouth, planting it a gentle kiss. "It is a pleasure to meet your acquaintance, Princess Elizabeth." (Y/N) said, letting go of her hand as he gave her a bright smile.

Blushing even more Elizabeth quickly looked at him in surprise. "P-Please, call m-me Elizabeth." Elizabeth asked of (Y/N). (Y/N) smirked slyly at her, "Already at first name bases, huh? Well, I see it as only fair if I do the same. Would you do me the honor of also calling me by my first name?" (Y/N) asked her, his smirk widening by the second. 

Elizabeth smiled shyly at him. "Of course-"

"Yeah, I think that is enough. Don't you think, (Y/N)?" King butted in, sneakily sending a glare at Elizabeth. (Y/N), however, just smiled. "No, I don't think it is, King. By the way, have you lost a little weight since the last time I saw you?" (Y/N) asked King. Though Ban in the background was freaking out. "You call that losing a little weight?!" Ban exclaimed, grasping a fistful of his hair in frustration.

Escanor walked up to him as he patted his back. "Everyone has different opinions, Ban. So stop being such an ordinary kid." Escanor said, trying to make Ban calm down. Though, it did not succeed. "I am not a kid! For your information, I've been living way longer than you have. Heck, you can even say that I'm older than you, cause I am!" Ban yelled out to Escanor, though Escanor still kept smiling his cocky smile. "Oh, Ban, keep up the imagination." Escanor said, still peering down at Ban with a bright closed-eye smile.

"Ban, Escanor, shut up," A voice was heard up the stairs as everyone lifted their heads only to see Merlin strutting down the staircase with elegance. "You're giving me a headache." Merlin said, her eyes darkening. Both Escanor and Ban sweatdropped at the action.

"So, Merlin, where to now?" (Y/N) asked Merling, his head still resting on the table. Merlin whipped her head around to look at (Y/N0 as she let out a tiny blush appear on her face. "We are to report directly to Liones as we are going to see our next tactic." Merlin said. Finally reaching the floor she walked towards (Y/N) and sat down right next to him.

"Again? Look, we barely got a new tactic a week ago! Now we're having a new one? What happened to the other battle plan?" King exclaimed, his eyes showing clear frustration. Merlin sighed, "Apparently, the other plan was completely whipped out by the commandments and now were in urgent need of another battle plan." Merlin explained to him, also seeming frustrated at such events.

Meliodas walked up to the front table and stood on top of it, smiling the happiest smile he could muster. "Okay then! Now, I do believe we will arrive there tomorrow, correct?" Meliodas asked Merlin, looking at him in the process.

Merlin nodded. "So by then, we must go to rest to get more energy for tomorrow, right guys? Right! So here's the sleeping plan. Diane, you sleep with Merlin. King, you sleep with Ban. Gowther, you sleep with Elizabeth. Escanor, you can sleep with King and Ban. Last but not least, (Y/N) you sleep with me! Everyone satisfied with the plans?" Meliodas asked, looking around the room as everyone grounded in annoyance. "Good, everyone is satisfied! Okay, you know where to go! (Y/N), you come with me." Meliodas exclaimed, grabbing onto (Y/N) hand and running up the stairs past everyone as they went to the nearest door and entered it.

The sun's rays were streaming through the window as the golden glow that the setting sun gave to the sky gave a relaxing feeling to the room. Meliodas turned around towards (Y/N) as Meliodas' eyes showed nothing but love and lust. 

"Now, (Y/N). Let's start, shall we? It's really been a while since we last... did it... so don't hold back, okay?" Meliodas said in a seductive tone making (Y/N) smirk. "Trust me, I wasn't planning to."

So with those words, the night soon rolled in as moans and other sounds were made throughout the night. The stars twinkling in excitement to see such a reunion. 

(ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱʜᴏʀᴛ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɢᴀᴍᴇ ᴄᴀʟʟᴇᴅ ᴏʙᴇʏ ᴍᴇ! ɴᴏᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴀᴅᴠᴇʀᴛɪꜱᴇ ᴏʀ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ʙᴜᴛ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ. ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴋᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

 ɪ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ꜱᴄʜᴏᴏʟᴡᴏʀᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴏ ɴᴏᴡ ꜱᴏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ, ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴀᴋɪɴɢ ɴᴏ ʟᴇᴍᴏɴ ᴀᴘᴘᴇᴀʀ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀɴᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ꜱᴀᴋᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴛɪᴍᴇ, ꜱᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)