【Chapter 14】

❝ 𝐖𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐢𝐭 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜? ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"So, what your saying is that you wish to join our group?" Zeldris asked him, his eyebrows raised. (Y/N) nodded excitedly and held up Astrophel's hand while wearing a happy smile. "Astro too wishes to join!" (Y/N) exclaimed with too much enthusiasm, though it was thankfully overlooked by the Ten Commandments. 

Astrophel quickly looked up at the mention of his name and immediately blushed. Looking down on the floor he nodded his head to confirmed (Y/N) proclamation. "It's true that I wish to join you in this quest." Astrophel said quietly, his voice barely up to a squeak. Even though it was greatly quiet the rest of the commandments they still heard and grunted in protest, but before anyone could object to such a thing (Y/N) jumped in to save the day.

"If he isn't welcomed then I suppose I'm not either, he and I are kind of a package deal, you know? So if you guys don't want him then I suppose I leave as well." (Y/N) calmy threatened them on which they quickly panicked at shouted their objections.

Smiling towards the commandments (Y/N) nodded her head and turned towards the frozen Astrophel. "You good? You look as if you've seen a ghost." (Y/N) joked, punching his shoulder lightly as to not hurt him in the slightest. Astrophel shook his head and shyly looked over at (Y/N) in admiration. 

"No, I'm just surprised. I know I shouldn't be surprised since you have stood up for me before, but I don't think I will ever get used to it." Astrophel whispered shyly. (Y/N) smiled down at the brown-haired male, his eyes getting warmer. "Don't worry Astro, I'll always be there to protect you, got that?" Astrophel nodded at the male. (Y/N) cleared his throat and looked back at the nine others. 

"Well, gentlemen and gentlewomen, do we have a deal?" (Y/N) asked them and stretched out his free hand that wasn't patting Astrophel's hair. Zeldris walked up towards him and shook (Y/N) hand gently. "It's a deal, though if your friend here dies, not our fault." Zeldris said, though (Y/N) didn't seem to care. "I'll make sure that never happens, the safest place in the world is beside me." (Y/N) boasted proudly.

"I think that's enough of the hand touching. Welcome back (Y/N), it's nice to have someone who isn't a moron around." Monspeet welcomed him as yells could be heard from behind him trying to object from his earlier claim. (Y/N) laughed and curled Monspeet's hair with his fingers in happiness. "You never cut your hair, good." (Y/N) hummed seemingly pleased of this. 

Monspeet smiled at him as he enjoyed the touch. He knew the others were looking at him and were jealous, but they already made a deal to share, all he has to do is wait until someone breaks that promise for all hell to break loose.