【Chapter 20】

❝ 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞'𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐲 𝐈'𝐦 𝐜𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐝 𝐚 𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧, 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"We know about everything, (Y/N)." Flinching at what Zeldris declared, (Y/N) put the mug of beer close to his lips and took a long chug. "About what exactly, Zeldris?" (Y/N) asked him, bringing down the mug of beer away from his lips and onto his lap, gazing down on its glistening liquid. 

Walking closer towards (Y/N), Zeldris sat down next to him, slinging his tiny arm around (Y/N) shoulder. The other commandments stood in front of them, all of them having serious expressions. Thankfully, Astrophel was away getting some ingredients for (Y/N) to cook something since he was getting tired of eating disgusting souls. 

'Astro knows the signal, he should be good and now where to go for safety if it ever comes down to it.' (Y/N) reassured himself, his frown turning into a confident smirk. "Tell me," Turning his head around to face Zeldris, (Y/N) grabbed the smaller male's chin and lifted it towards his own, (E/C) eyes clashing with black foggy eyes. 

"what you think you know." (Y/N) finished, his (E/C) eyes shining making Zeldris shiver. "We know that you've been trying to give information to the other guys, (Y/N). Thankfully, we've dealt with every single message that you've given them, and we're hurt." Estarossa stepped in, his usual cocky smirk on his face as he approached (Y/N).

Glancing over at Estarossa, (Y/n) scoffed, "Oh? So you were the pests doing that. Should have known when no one was coming here." Pushing Zeldris away harshly, (Y/N) got up and stared down at Estarossa. "Well, you've certainly been misbehaving." (Y/N) clicked his tongue in annoyance, glaring darkly at Estarossa making him gulp. 

"(Y/N)... we wouldn't have said anything. In fact, we would have let you do anything that you wanted if it wasn't for that kid." Gloxinia intruded, stepping in front of Estarossa as his rainbow wings fluttered slightly. 'Astro...' Glaring at Gloxinia, (Y/N) pulled out his Posion Sniper. 

"I don't think I've ever introduced my little Snippy, now she's nice..." Snapping his Posion Sniper, (Y/N) eyes glinted with pleasure as he licked his lips, the ground on where his Posion Sniper hit split into two. "... only when I tell her to be."

"This is all that brats fault! Back then, you would never hurt us!" Derieri exclaimed, clenching her fists tightly as Monspeet placed a hand on her shoulder to calm her down, though failing miserably. 

"I don't like it when you call Astro a brat, Derieri." (Y/N) growled, his Posion Sniper looking like it was glowing, pounding like it was a heart, pounding like it was alive. "I haven't used Snippy in so long, so I suppose I little fun wouldn't hurt." Grinning sadistically at the thought, (Y/N) readied his whip only for a familiar voice to stop him.