【Chapter 9】

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐝... 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐢𝐭. ❞

 ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

'Ugh... Holy fuck whose squeezing me so hard- Oh wait, I slept with Meliodas, yeah that's why.' I thought as I groaned. Getting up from the bed I looked around only to find Meliodas not there anymore. 

'Probably went to do his own thing, or something, I really don't know.' Looking up to see the window the harsh sunlight pierced my eyes as I hissed. 'This is why I don't like going outside, the sun always gotta be so mean!' Grumbling, I walked closer to the window as I covered it with the curtains.

Rubbing my eyes I went walked over to where I threw my clothes as I picked my shit up and put it on. "Damn, yesterday was wild. That dude just doesn't know when to stop, does he? Well, that's why I'm here." I said to myself as I hummed a lullaby.

Putting on the shirt I then grabbed the pants that were hanging by the closet doorknob and slipped them on. Finding it a bit too tight I sighed and went downstairs as I saw everyone arguing about something. Finding there no reason to not interrupt their conversation I spoke up, "Hey, guys, do you have any larger clothes for me to put on? These are too tight, and I thought these would fit me since there Bans but I guess not." I asked them, flexing my muscles to show my point.

Looking up from my observation of my shirt I found that everyone was looking at me with blushing faces, even some with lust-filled eyes. Ban let out a fake cough as he averted his eyes from my gaze. "You know... If it's too tight you can just take it off." Ban suggested, looking at me now and then. I smirked as I looked at him. "Sure, why not?" I responded as I began to take off my shirt, but not my pants though.

Walking towards Ban I slung an arm over his shoulder as I looked at him directly in the eye. "Mind if you make me something to eat?" I asked him, hoping that he said yes. Feeling my touching that I was giving him Ban's face exploded in a deep red color as he began to stutter, "S-Sure, just t-tell me what y-you w-want." Ban stuttered out, facing away from me as he cursed at himself.

Smiling, I pulled him into a hug. "Thanks, bunny!" I exclaimed as I hugged him one last time. Ban began to stutter out words that I couldn't quite understand as he wobbled his way into the kitchen. Once he entered the doors closed as crashing could be heard making me wince.

"Is he... Going to be okay?" I asked everyone, pointing at the fallen Ban. Meliodas just appeared next to me in an instant as he sent me a smile. "Yep! He'll be fine, come on! Sit next to me!" Meliodas exclaimed, dragging me with him.

Once sitting down everyone began to crowd around me as they started to talk at the same time. Hearing so much noise from everyone that I find annoying is not exactly pleasant, but I shall remain strong! Now and then I would nod as my smile remained on my face, though I didn't catch anything anyone said. Having enough of the chatter I spoke up, "Hey guys, what are we going to do next? You know, with the thing of us saving the world or something." I asked them, sipping the tea that Ban brought me.