【Chapter 15】

❝ 𝐁𝐚𝐛𝐲, 𝐝𝐨𝐧'𝐭 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐦𝐞 𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐧𝐞? ❞

*(𝐘/𝐍) 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

My head... it hurts like hell. Why the hell does it hurt? Oh, yeah, yesterday we got drunk. Getting up from the soft bedding I stretched as a yawn left my mouth. Then I looked down at my clothes to see if they were intact and thankfully, they were. A rare moment indeed. 

Smirking at myself I sighed and looked around at the mysterious room in curiosity. 'How did I get here?' I thought to myself and walked over to a small picture of an old person sitting on top of a golden-colored throne with three girls behind him. Putting the picture back down I frowned at it and walked over to the door and turned the knob. Pushing open the door I walked outside and stepped on something soft... wait, soft?!

Quickly looking down at the ground I saw Astrophel sleeping on his back as soft snores purred from his delectable lips-

"(Y/N), good morning." Looking up at the person who decided to be so rudely loud I saw Monspeet as he sipped a cup of water with his usual bored-looking eyes as he glanced down at Astrophel that was on the ground then back to me. "Seems you missed your shot with the boy there yesterday, thank hell for that." Monspeet sighed and walked away from us both as I glared at him.

Paying my attention back to Astrophel I gently picked him up and brought him over towards my bed and laid him there and covered him carefully with the two blankets that covered my body yesterday. Turning back around I felt something touching my hand making me turn back only to see Astrophel with a troubled look gripping my hand tightly.

Smiling gently down at him I bent down and pecked him on the cheek making his hold on my hand loosen, but I do not pull away. Instead, I stay there sitting by the bed while looking at Astrophel's features. He was innocent, that was certain. Though innocence was something that intrigued him ever since young. How can someone stay so oblivious like that as to not see what was truly going around him?

Hearing the door open I turned my head back around and saw Zeldris gripping the doorknob tightly while looking at me and Astrophel. "Breakfast is ready, and if you want you can bring your little boy toy." Zeldris strained out and closed the door before I would protest about how Astrophel was not my boy toy. He was just a friend.

Sighing I looked back down at Astrophel before pulling away from his grasp and got up, walking towards the door and finally out to the hallway. Seeing Zeldris waiting for me right near an expensive-looking vase. I waved at him happily.

"Hey, good morning Zeldris! How did you sleep?" I questioned him and went over to his side for then I can walk side-by-side with him. Zeldris shrugged and looked up at me, "Slept pretty good than I have in a while. Probably cause' you were here, huh?" Zeldris lazily smiled up at me. Smiling back at him I turned my head to face the front while stuffing my hands in my pockets for conscience. I just don't know what to do with my hand anymore.

"You know, back before me and the others got stuck in the Coffin of Eternal Darkness you were still the same flirty person for when he was given a chance to be alone with someone he would take it and use it wisely. Now you seem less flirty and more relaxed than anything." Zeldris stated as I could feel him glance over to me once in a while.

I laughed, "Well, Zeldris, maybe I did grow a bit less flirt than you remember me to be, but 3,000 years does change things, huh?" I laughed the best I could to try and sell it, and somehow, it was bought.

Finally arriving at the dining room entrance doors I stepped near the door as I went to open it, though only for Zeldirs to try and stop me, however, it did not work. Swinging the door open I gave everyone a bright smile as I could see everyone visibly flinch from the brightness.

"Damn it, (Y/N)! Tone it down! It's morning already and you're trying to get us into a tan!" Estarossa exclaimed as he shielded his eyes from the brightness with his hold on a fork. Laughing loudly at that I walked over to the third seat to the top and sat down on it as breakfast was already served. 

Glancing over at Estarossa I then went back to my soup and slurped it as loudly as possible. Though no one budged. Putting down the bowl of soup I cleared my throat and gave everyone a happy smile. 

"So... any plans for what we're going to do next?" I asked them, but of course, no one replied. Sighing, I began to thoughtlessly play with my food, a frown adorning my features. Deciding that the silence was too much for me I got up and placed my fork down and tried to make sure that I looked intimidating.

"Alright, everyone, I know what I said yesterday goofed us all up but I don't think it is necessary." I tried to move into a new room anymore that is at least far away from here. Suddenly, a teary-eyed Derieri stood up and pointed an accusing finger at me. 

"You just had to say that Shrek was hot!" Derieri exclaimed, falling to the floor. The other three near here tried to comfort her, though proves useless in the end.

I raised my hands in the air and looked at Derieri in confusion. "I was telling the truth! Shrek did look hot in those skinny jeans-!" I tried to protest, but Fraudrin interrupted me by putting up his hand.

"Enough from you, (Y/N)!" So, that concludes why I should never put anything weird on anybody's drink. Yeah, you heard what I said. Though I promise it was an experiment.

(ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)