【Chapter 11】

❝ 𝐈'𝐦 𝐰𝐚𝐬𝐧'𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐣𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐲𝐩𝐞, 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐈 𝐚𝐦. ❞

 ❞

*𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯*

"You sure you got everything?" Outside the outskirts of the Kingdom of Liones, a group of nine people stood on the lively grass, all of them with solemn expressions.

The (H/C)-haired male that was in front of them all sent them a bright smile. "Yep! I even got Astrophel with me!" (Y/N) exclaimed as he wrapped an arm on the shy male. Astrophel's face immediately brightened up in a deep red as he shyly looked away.

"Don't worry everyone, I'll keep Astro safe! Besides, how could I let such a cutie like him ever get hurt?" (Y/N) purred as he placed a kiss on the shy male's cheeks, on which he immediately thought he was going to die from how fast his heart was going.

Meliodas sighed as he shook his head, "Look, I don't care what happens to him, but what about you? You know you don't have to do this, and yet you agreed with this. Don't worry, I can immediately fly over there and make King Bartra change his mind." Meliodas tried to negotiate with the stubborn male, though (Y/N) only smirked and shook his head.

"No can do, Meliodas. It has already been decided that I will become a spy for the fancy group, so I'll just go ahead and do my job." (Y/N) took down his offer as he pulled Astrophel closer to him. Seeing this, everyone else immediately stiffened as they tried to calm down their blood-shed, but only one person failed.

Walking over towards the duo, Gowther glared at the shorter male and snatched (Y/N) away as his smile was still on his face, though his eyes showing confusion.

"Who do you think you are to be so close to Koibito?!" Gowther exclaimed as he held the confused male. Astrophel became surprised, though quickly regained back his composure as he stared at the angry doll menacingly.

"I am the person who has been with (Y/N) for the past ten years, you don't know anything about him more than I do. So please, give my (Y/N) back." Astrophel demanded as he stepped closer to Gowther. The others saw it as they tensed up even more and decided to take action by sending the only person with enough energy to actually do something.

Merlin walked forwards as she used her magic to separate the two and put the still confused male back to the side of Astrophel. "Enough. (Y/N), the plan is about to take action so you have to go now, and (Y/N), please be careful." Merlin asked (Y/N), though he only gave her a smirk and shrugged.

"Depends on the mood, darling. Come on, Astro! A new adventure awaits!" (Y/N) exclaimed as he summoned his dark wings and held Astrophel bridal-style, and flew away leaving the sulking and jealous team behind, except for the white-haired female who just went there because of curtesy.

˜"*°•.˜"*°• ------ •°*"˜.•°*"˜

Up in the bright painted sky, both males were flying away from the lands and near the sky and sun. The flying male began to holler as he laughed in delight. "Isn't this just so great, Astro! The way the wind makes your hair sway and flow as the beautiful light of the sun makes us feel so warm and safe." (Y/N) fondly said as he closed his eyes for a good second only to open them again and look down at the trembling male.

"Y-Yeah, wonderful..." Astrophel stuttered out as he held himself closer to (Y/N) due to fear of falling off, though he knew (Y/N) would catch him again, his fear still couldn't calm down completely.

(Y/N) chuckled nervously as he held Astrophel closer and smiled down at him. "Don't worry, I won't let you go, and even if I did Id still catch you!" (Y/N) announced as he kissed Astrophels lips. He immediately brightened up as he hid his face on (Y/N) chest making his laugh again.

"O-Okay... I trust you, (Y/N)..." Astrophel murmured as he took a sniff of (Y/N) scent. (Y/N) smile widened as he noticed this, though he quickly averted his eyes away from him as he began to slow down and looked towards the fluffy clouds.

"You know, Astro. I have a question. What did you mean by knowing me for the past ten years? I've only known you for a few days?" (Y/N) questioned him as he felt Astrophel flinch. Hearing no answer coming from the shy male, (Y/N) looked down only to see Astrophel with a teary look.

"Just like I thought... he completely forgot about me..." Astrophel mumbled, though (Y/N) didn't hear him. Looking at him curiously Astrophel sensed this and buried himself deeper onto his chest.

"What was that?" (Y/N) asked him in a curious tone. Astrophel instead sighed as he lifted his head up and looked at (Y/N) straight in the eyes, filled to the brim with nothing but pure affection and love. 

"When I was 5... I was kidnapped and took to Sin city where you were at the time. I was to be sold in the black market as a sex slave and was stuck in the hideout basement filled with other kids. At the time, I was really scared, but the day when the auction was to be held me and the others were waiting for our doom, but then you came into the basement, covered in blood, and smiled down at all of us with so much love I could feel all my past scars heal right up." Astrophel announced as he clenched the fabric of (Y/N) shirt tighter.

"After that, all of us were left to be free. Everyone else ran away in groups and away from the city, but I stayed behind. Ever since that day, I got myself a job as a waiter and admired you from afar. Although you were well known throughout the city as the king of sin, I still thought of you like the same angel that came and rescued me that day, but I have to say this, (Y/N)... Ever since that day I can't help but love you-!" Quickly (Y/N) landed on a flower meadow, and once he landed he grabbed Arthophels chin and placed a passionate kiss on it.

Astrophel was surprised but this but kissed back quickly and with the same passion. Astrophel lazily opened his eyes and looked up at (Y/N) eyes only to see them closed as Astrophel wrapped his arms around his neck and pulled himself closer as their tongues fought for dominance, though (Y/N) quickly won.

(ʏᴏᴜ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɢᴜʏꜱ? ɪ'ʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇꜱᴛ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴜʏ'ꜱ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴀᴛɪᴏɴ ᴀꜱ ɪ ᴄᴀɴɴᴏᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴀ ᴋɪꜱꜱɪɴɢ ꜱᴄᴇɴᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ! ꜱᴏ ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ, ɢᴏ ᴏɴ ᴀʜᴇᴀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʏᴏᴜʀꜱᴇʟꜰ. ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)

 ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴅᴀʏ/ɴɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ʟᴏᴠᴇꜱ!)