Breathe

(MAJOR NSFW WARNING FOR THIS CHAPTER)

What I expected to be a short and sweet kiss, was actually a rough and hungry one. I moaned slightly into his mouth as I pulled off his berret. He pushed me into the wall and pulled away. As he looked down at me a sudden darkness was added to his eyes, a mixture of lust, and maybe desire, but something else was hidden in those brown eyes, something in him i'd never seen until now. Our lips met once again and he explored every inch of my mouth, and I was going absolutely crazy.

His lips then met my neck and I didn't know what to do with myself. "Ber-" I started but I was cut off by him slowly putting a finger to my mouth.

"Let me show you what it's like to feel alive" he whispered into my ear, sending a rush of adrenaline through my body.

He eventually found the sweet spot on my neck. I moaned out lightly as he started to bight and suck, making and asumably large hickey.

I tugged at the hem of his colorful shirt and assisted him in taking it off, a string of saliva connecting our lips until the shirt was brought over his head. I ran my hand over his chest, it was smooth and slightly chiseled.

Then came my shirt as he basically ripped it off me, swiftly unclipping my bra shortly after. His lips met mine again as he placed his hands under both of my thighs.

"Jump" he whispered and I did what I was told. I wrapped my legs around him as he caught me and carried me into his bedroom, placing me down on the bed and crawling on top of me. His kissed my breasts softly, being extra gentle, he took a few quick glances at my face

"I-it's ok, Ber-Bernard" I managed to stutter out some reassurance, but I couldnt speak any longer as he kissed down my stomach until his lips met the top of my skirt. My breath hitched as he stared up at me, that same dark look on his face. I bit my lip and let out a small whine while I nodded.

As he pulled my skirt down I began to feel a tad bit nervous, my legs shaking under his gaze. "You sure hun?" He asked as he brought himself to kiss my lips again.

"Just nerves is all" I reassured him and he continued down to removing my underwear.

I felt naked, well I was naked. But I felt so vulnerable, that was until he brought his hand softly to my face "You are the most beautiful thing I've seen" he cooed as he removed his own pants and boxers

He steadied himself on top of me, lining himself up with entrance "Last chance" he started "Are you sure" as he slightly leaned forward, putting quite a bit of pressure on my opening.

"P-please" I called out digging my nails slightly into his back.

Almost like the begging had fueled him, he plunged into me with such great force that it made me scream. His hand quickly covering my mouth as he steadied out his pace "shhhhh, be good" he cooed and I whimpered digging my nails further into his back.
He started to kiss my neck again, leaving a few more hickeys here and there. I was in pure ecstasy, keeping my lip clenched between my teeth to prevent my loud moans.

His actions started to get sloppier as I felt myself get to the point of over stimulation. "F-fuck" he said into my neck. I screamed mentally, that was really hot and i'd NEVER thought i'd catch an elf swear.

That sent me over the edge. I threw my head back and bucked my hips, screaming his name as I reached my first ever climax. He too had reached his and pulled out, flopping down beside me, pulling the blanket over our exposed bodies.

We panted for a few moments before speaking "that was-" he cut me off before I could finish "Y/N I love you" he started "I can't see myself falling for anyone else, you're my person."

I cuddled into his chest, taking in his scent "Lucky for you Bernard, I love you more than life itself"

Just as I began to fall alseep, a few words flashed into my head. Bernard. Condom. Baby.

Before I could comprehend my thoughts, I drifted off.