Heartbreaking Ignorance

NOTE
A/N - This is a sequel to Who Would've Known. I recommend checking it out first before reading this(: I'll update probably once every one or two weeks if I get lazy~~ Thanks and enjoy~~

 ________________

 Aoi's POV

I impatiently stared around the guild, searching for the pink haired idiot. He was so going to get it.

Ryuu walked up to me with his lips curled up. 'Looking for someone?' he asked, knowing well that I was looking for Natsu.

'Tell me where he is,' I grumbled at him. Ryuu smirked.

'I was going to anyway,' he replied, pointing behind Mira's bar table.

'Thanks,' I grunted, before stomping to the area. I saw a wasp of pink as I walked closer. I gave an innocent smile as I stared, but had ill intentions.

'I wonder where Natsu could be?' I asked myself loudly, pretending to have missed seeing him. I heard him breathe a sigh of relief. Natsu, karma's unfair.

Then I did it.

 Natsu's POV

'I wonder where Natsu could be?' Aoi said loudly, avoiding where I was hiding. 

Phew, I was saved. 

'PEEK A BOO!' Aoi said with a creepy smile as she leaned over, staring down at me.

I widened my eyes and yelled out, getting up quickly. Our heads collided as I seemed to have forgotten that she was above me.

Pain struck at both me and Aoi as she held her head in pain. 'What the heck Natsu?!' she exclaimed. I shrugged my shoulders as I rubbed my head.

Aoi healed first, as she headed towards me with a huge forced smile. I smiled back nervously.

'So Natsu,' she said through clenched teeth.

'Yes?' I asked, taking a step back.

'Let's have a little chat......with my fist.'

Well, I always had the option of saying sorry, and it's what Aoi expects, but I knew that saying sorry still ended up with me and a face plant on a pole.

Then I got an idea. I smirked maliciously, and relaxed as I smiled at Aoi. She cocked up her brow at my sudden change of aura, but continued to look intimidating.

'Aoi...' I whispered, looking into her eyes. Aoi stared at me, her smile turning into shock. She hung her mouth open, red enveloping her face.

'Y-y-y-yes?' she stammered. I gave her a serious look and took her by the hands, gripping them tight.

Aoi's POV

Natsu suddenly grabbed my hands. I didn't know what to do, embarrassment was taking over. My heart started beating like crazy. I was surely blushing like a tomato. What was I supposed to do staring at the handsome idiot?

'Aoi,' he whispered again. The flowers and sparkles danced around him.

What he did next made them wilt.

He pulled his horrifying puppy dog face at me, leaning in closer. I stared at his expression with dead eyes.

Then I punched him.

Ryuu's POV 

Haha.

Gray's POV 

Hit him again.

Natsu's POV