Mission end

A/N : Omg. Gomenasai. I'm sorry for not updating in a while, my laptop lagged on me so much that I wanted to throw it out my window. Yeah. Well, here is the next chapter~ Picture of Aoi btw~

Aoi's POV

'It's here,' Happy said, stopping in his tracks. The rest of the group slowed down and observed the area. The trees blocked the sun, little bits of scattered light around the area and there were a few banana peels on the ground that had turned black and disgusting.

Brief monkeys sounds echoes through the trees and I tried to concentrate on which area they were specifically coming from. I closed my eyes to concentrate, picking up a non-human like aura, which was probably the monkeys. Suddenly the aura shifted and I tried to concentrate harder, that is until Gray suddenly laughed aloud. My train of thought broke out and I huffed.

'Gray!' I muttered, giving him a glare. He looked at my expression and his laughter soon died out.

'Why were you laughing?' Erza asked. Gray widened his eyes as if he just realised that he had unconsciously chuckled, and straightened his smile again.

'I was just thinking...about Natsu...' he replied, his smile looked as if he was daydreaming. there was a silence. A small breeze blew as if it was laughing at him. Everyone gaped at Gray except Natsu who was turning paler than a ghost. Gray noticed everyone giving him a weird look and tilted his head in confusion.

'You-where's the real Gray?' Ryuu mumbled in utter shock, stepping away from Gray and hiding behind me. At first, the shirt-stripper stayed puzzled, trying to figure out what he meant. Then his eyes looked as if they bulged out of his sockets.

'Y-NO THAT'S NOT HOW I MEANT IT!' Gray spluttered, denying it as strongly as he could.

'Then how do you mean it?' I asked, cocking up a brow.

'He likes him~~,' Happy teased before bursting into hysterical laughter. The group stared at Happy before cracking up as well, except for Gray who was turning red from being accused, and Natsu who was hiding behind a tree, glancing at Gray as if he was poisonous.

'SHUT UP HAPPY! I DO NOT LIKE GUYS!' yelled Gray.

'Oh, I'm sure,' Happy answered, giving an innocent smile. Gray threw his hands into the air, groaning in exasperation.

'We're just playing with you Gray,' Lucy said, the first the break out of giggles.

I stopped laughing too, before I realised it. My head shot up and I hissed in frustration. 'THE MONKEYS!' I exclaimed. Everyone looked at me, and I banged my head against a tree. 'Eugh, they're furthur away now! Now we have to follow them!'

'What are you talking about?' Happy asked, looking away from Gray.