𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

Semi-Edited 

Eunhye P.O.V 

"Okay. It's all finished now," Tina announced. 

"Really? Can we watch it now?" Daniel asked, his head poking out from his booth. 

"Yes yes children. It's ready to receive praises," Hwan dramatically said. 

It was now Thursday afternoon, and Tina, Hwan and I have just finished making the advertisement video we were working on. 

Both Daniel and Seoyeon stood up and came over to where Tina, Hwan and I were and even Jung, much to my surprise, came rolling in his chair. The three days that I've known, Jung has barely spoken. I've come to an understanding that Jung was a civil but an extremely quiet guy. 

"Okay. Ready?" Tina said before hitting the play button. 

As the screen in front of us begins to load, I can feel butterflies erupt in my stomach due to nervousness. This was my first "project" at this internship and I was nervous for other people to see it. Even though I didn't work on it alone, it still mattered to me how people perceived it. 

Nearly two minutes later the advertisement we've created in the collaboration with the Ministry of Tourism ended. 

"I love it! The colors are very eye-catching," Seoyeon commented, giving a nod of approval. 

"Yeah. And the transitions are fresh. They're different than you two always use and are different than what we see in the usual advertisements," Daniel said. 

"They better be. Stayed up nearly all night trying to learn it off of youtube," Hwan muttered under his breath, but loud enough for all of us to hear and laugh at his statement. 

"He's not lying. Mom was complaining so much to me all night," Tina said and although I laugh along with others, I can't help but frown slightly. 

The past two days I've worked with them, I've realized that Tina and Hwan are a lot more closer than I thought they were. Initially I thought they were dating, but then Tina mentioned her boyfriend who works in a publishing company. 

I thought of the possibility of them being siblings but it's impossible. Tina and Hwan look completely different and even though not all siblings look the alike, Tina and Hwan look so different that the possibility of them being siblings was impossible. 

Besides, Tina and Hwan are only five moths apart, so their births don't add up either if they were to be siblings. 

"I like the dolphins," Jung said, surprising me by speaking up. 

"It was actually Eunhye's idea. She's the one who suggested in adding Dolphins," Tina said, glancing at me. 

I shrugged as everyone looked at me and explained," Dolphins are known to be friendly and loyal creatures. I thought by using them we could create a friendly image towards our brand." 

"Good job you three. Tina send that to me so I can pass it on to Jisoo Noona. The sooner the better," Daniel said, going back to his seat. 

"Alright then. Now that we're done, I'm going to go get some coffee and food. Anyone wants to come?" Hwan said, getting up from his seat and strecthing. 

"Me," Tina said, as she send an email to Daniel. 

"What about you, Eunhye?" Hwan asked, looking over at me. 

I shook my head, indicating I'm good. As Hwan and Tina left and everyone returned back to their work, I slowly got up from my seat. 

As I passed Seoyeon in order to get to my table, I stopped.