𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Eunhye P.O.V 

"What's going on?" I ask in panic and alarm, grabbing the dashboard in front of me as I turned to look at him. 

"I don't know," Yugyeom said, pressing heavily on the break. 

"Why are you pressing the break pedal? Press accelerator!" I tell him. 

"Why would I do that?" Yugyeom asked, yelling. 

"Because the car is already braking on it's own? We want to move. Not stop," I yell back. 

"Are you mad? What if it goes of out of control!" Yugyeom exclaimed. 

Suddenly the car jumped slightly, moving a bit forward then jolted to a sudden break. 

We both sit there for a moment, breathing heavily, staring at the wheel. 

"What the fxck just happened!" I say, after our somewhat near death experience . 

"I don't know," Yugyeom said.  

I glance at the board at us and at the fuel indicator as well. 

"I guess I know why?" I say referring to the fuel indicator. 

Yugyeom too looks up to glance at the fuel indicator, realizing the cause of the problem. I press the button to release the seat belt that was protecting me.

"What are you doing?" Yugyeom asks, hearing the sound of the seat belt go back to its place. 

I don't answer his question and just go outside the car. 

"Hey! What are you doing!" Yugyeom exclaims as he watches me go around the car. Yugyeom too removes his seat belt and get out of the car.

"Eunhye, what are you doing?" Yugyeom asks once again. 

"Well what will I do sitting in the car? It's clearly not going to work anymore," I say, looking around it. I walk to the side of the car. 

I give the car a bit of a nudge then look at Yugyeom, "What are you staring at? Come help me push this car to the side." 

Yugyeom moves at the tone of my voice, which was surprisingly calm but authoritative. If I were to be honest myself, I don't know how I am managing to be this calm about the fact that the car that rescued me just ran out of fuel, leaving us stranded. But I figured being calm is better than panicking. 

Yugyeom comes to stand beside me and pushes the car with me, which is way harder than movies make it seem. 

I breath escapes my mouth as I use all of my strength to push the car to the side, using my legs to push against the ground. 

After a while Yugyeom stands up straight, out of breath, "This is so tiring."

I also stand up straight, gathering my breath together and I place my hands on my hips. 

"Come on," I say, "We're halfway there. Just a bit more." 

"No. I can't do it," Yugyeom says huffing. 

I clench my teeth and say,"Fine! I'll do it then." 

Ignoring him, I turn back to the car and start pushing is desperately in the hopes that it would move. I groan under the heavy weight of the car, using my feet to push against the ground. 

I must have been aggressively pushing  the car because the next thing I know is that Yugyeom is grabbing my elbow and pulling me away from his luxury car. 

"Hey, calm down," Yugyeom said, eyeing his car with worry. 

"Well since you refuse to help, I need to push with the force of two people at the same time," I explain as calmly as I can.