𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Not-Edited 

Eunhye's P.O.V 

"Oh my gosh! Yugyeom! Fancy meeting you here!"

I look up to see a tall and a thin woman with long, straight hair standing in front of our table. 

She had bright red lipstick on and a high waisted jeans with a crop top and wore white wedges on her feet. She wore a cross body bag similar to mine, however her's was branded and shiner. It was obvious that she had make up on, however it looked very natural and helped enhance her features even more. 

I felt like a pig in my simple t-shirt and shorts and minimal make up face next to her. 

"Oh Eunha!" Yugyeom said, clearly recognizing the woman and sitting up straight. The more I stare at her, the more I realize that I've seen her some where before, but I'm unable to pinpoint exactly where. 

"What are you doing?" Yugyeom asked her.

"I was just passing by and wanted to eat some patbingsu. I saw you there from the line and thought to come and say hi," The woman, Eunha, said. 

"Oh," Yugyeom said, peeking behind Eunha, "The line is really long. Did you order yet?" 

"Yes. I'm just waiting now. But there aren't any seats let," Eunha said, looking around with a sorrowful expression that didn't look very genuine. 

Yugyeom also looked around before looking at me, a very guarded look in his eyes and then offers, "uh. . .you can join us I guess." 

"Really? Oh my god! Thank you so much!" Eunha said before slipping right next to Yugyeom. 

"Uh-Eunhye, this is Eunha. She works at JYP," Yugyeom tells me and it suddenly clicks to me. Eunha is the rude receptionist I met at JYP when I went there about a month ago now. 

As if she just notices my presence, Eunha looks over and gives me a smile that looks a bit forced. I guess the reason why I didn't recognize her earlier was because of the three sixty she did on her appearance. 

Although she seems to still have the same bitchy attitude, Eunha was wearing much more simpler clothes and make-up when I saw her at JYO> 

"Eunhye, right? It's so nice to meet you. I suppose we didn't really have a chance to meet each other the other time," Eunha said. 

I smile awkwardly, confused at the new addition to our company, and say, "Ah yes. I suppose that wasn't the most ideal."

"Well what is this? Are you two dating?" Eunha asked bluntly, looking at Yugyeom. 

Yugyeom looks at me a bit nervously and we exchange a look with one another. Even though we are dating, we still haven't discussed whether we will be publicly advertising that fact.  

Eunha seemed to have sensed our hesitance and she playfully pushed Yugyeom arm and said, "Oh come on. You know me. I know how to keep a secret." 

"Yeah. We're dating," Yugyeom says, deciding for the two of us. 

"Aww. That's cute. How long have you been seeing each other now," Eunha said and then picked up an extra spoon, that was lying on the table and dug into my patbingsu without even asking. 

All I could do was just stare at her perfectly manicured hands and try to keep the horror out of my face. I really should have put a bit more effort in appearance today. 

"Two weeks now," Yugyeom answered for me and even I look at him in surprise. We've only been official for a week but I suppose technically we've been dating for two weeks.