𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝑬𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Not-Edited 

Eunhye's P.O.V 

"Eunhye?"

I stand there between my boyfriend and my ex, both of whom are looking at me. 

Yugyeom stands there in the distance, his hand in the pocket of his skinny black jeans. I also know that Suho probably can't see his face since it was dark. 

"Eunhye?" This time Suho calls me softly and i look back at him, a frown etched on his perfectly sculpted face. 

I didn't even need to think because I had already made my decision the moment I saw Yugyeom. 

I walked towards Suho and handed him the ice cream box, telling him, "Can you go up alone? I'll come back in a while."

Suho nodded, taking the item from my hands, his eyes lingering on Yugyeom's silhouette. I can almost see the wheels turning inside his head. 

I wait for Suho to walk inside the building, staying put in my place.  Knowing Suho, there is a high chance he would go up and make up a story to tell to our parents. So it's best if he doesn't know anything.  

Once I am sure that Suho is truly gone inside the building, I turn back towards Yugyeom and rush to him, enveloping him into a hug when I reach him. Yugyeom wraps his arm around my waist, burying his head into the crook of my neck. 

I feel him press a small kiss on my neck and I smile at his action. 

"Hey," I breath. 

"Hey," Yugyeom says back. 

"What are you doing here?" I say, puling back slightly so we were still half hugging each other. 

"I came to see you," Yugyeom told me, "I missed you."

I smile and say, "I missed you too."

Yugyeom lets go of me gently, taking my hand in his and interlocking out fingers together. 

"You seemed busy. Do you have to up?" He asked gently, and I could tell he was guarding his words carefully. 

I shake my head and say, "No. We just have a few guests at home. No one that important. I can stay down for a while."

"Was that person. . ." Yugyeom started. 

"Yeah. He's the son of my parents friend's. We just went to get ice cream," I explained, not sure if I should tell him that Suho was also my ex. 

"Oh," Yugyeom murmured and I felt guilty seeing relief wash over his face. 

Yugyeom deserves to know the truth. 

"And. . ."I start hesitantly, still debating within myself. 

Yugyeom stops and looks at me expectantly. 

"He is also. . .my ex," I say, avoiding his gaze. 

Yugyeom stays silent for a long time, too long that it makes me look up at him. His face is void of any expressions and I don't know what to expect. 

"The jerk who cheated on you?" Yugyeom finally asks slowly, almost as if he is clenching his teeth. 

I nod, unable to say anything. 

"Why is he in your house?" Yugyeom demands. 

"His parents are good friends with mine. They come from time to time," I explain. 

"Why are your parents friends with his?" 

"They were friends even before we started dating. You can't expect them to just break off their friendship because we aren't together anymore. Besides, I don't see him that often," I say.