𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓

Edited: 9/10/2021

Eunhye P.O.V

I stare up at the blue glass building in front of me and then back down at the mapping app on my phone. 

The mapping app tells me that I've arrived at my destination. 

I look up back at the building, at the logo on the top, and then back down on my phone. 

JYP Entertainment. 

This was not where I expected to end up at. Well, I didn't really expect anything but an entertainment agency is not where I though I would arrive at. Then again, it does make sense. Why else would his company want to meet up with me?  

I wonder if Giant Squid is an idol then. And I wonder that if he is, do I know him? 

Probably not though.

 I'm not too immersed with the idol world. I am aware of the hit songs and the most popular groups of the current moment, but I don't really invest much into the idol industry. 

If I like a song, I'll listen to it. Regardless of who the artist is. 

I enter the building, the cool wind from the air conditioner hitting my skin, and I shiver. It's still mid June and we're in the middle of the rainy season. Not to mention that it's a bit chilly and therefore I see no reason to use the air conditioning. 

Maybe I should have brought a thin jacket with me. 

The sky grumbles loudly and I jump slightly, looking at the blackening sky in front of me. 

Or maybe I should have brought an umbrella.

I turn back around and see that right in front of me is a large marble desk with two ladies sitting behind it, one of whom was already looking at me. 

I walk over to the desk and say, "Hello. I'm Min Eunhye. I'm here to see-"

"Kim Yugyeom?" The lady sitting in front of me cuts me off. 

I'm taken aback. It's not like I'm offended by her cutting me off but rather taken aback by the harshness of her voice. I quickly glance towards her co-worker, who briefly looked up from her paperwork, glancing between us both before returning to her work. 

"Ah. . .yes?" I answer and that's when I realize that I do not even know the man's name. Kim Yugyeom was it? 

The lady in front of me raises her eyebrow slightly, clearly unimpressed. 

"Are you Min Eunhye?" She asks, looking up something on her computer. 

Didn't I just mention my name? I narrow my eyes in mock defense and say, "Yes I am." 

The lady nodded as she typed something on the computer and told me, "Please wait for a moment. Some one will probably come and get you soon." 

I nod towards her and look around to find a seat to sit in but find none. I turn to point this out to the lady but decided against it and just leaned against the wall, taking out of my phone to pass time. 

It was not long before I heard footsteps come my way, and I head the lady at the reception push back her chair and stand up. 

"Yugyeom-shi," She said eagerly, gathering my attention. 

I look up to see a tall man coming towards us, who I recognize to be Giant Squid. I can't see his face properly as he has a mask on, but the cap was gone this time. I could see his black hair, which was growing long and falling into his eyes, yet he did not push it away.