CHAPTER 15

It's a great but busy day in Seoul but still nice.

Mina told some of her company staff to take a rest since they will be busy again the next day after the launch of the clothes.

Mina and Chaeyoung went to the company to personally told the staff about taking a rest.

They went home immediately after Mina took her things she left yesterday. Chaeyoung was with her all the time.

Time flies so fast and it's already night time.

"Mina" Chaeyoung called out to catch Mina's attention.

They've been sitting on the couch in the veranda of Mina's room for more than 2 hours. Heck yeah, the view is mesmerizing! Seoul City lights is √ plus, the Namsan tower!

Mina tends to stay there in her veranda or just in her big sliding window only to look at Namsan tower. She likes it, she loves it.

Mina didn't look at Chaeyoung but she answered the latter with 'Hmm'. She slowly placed her left hand on Chaeyoung's right hand that is rested above her knee.

Chaeyoung blushed because of the sudden action of Mina.

"What are you doing, Minari?" she said while holding her smile that is slowly showing off. Mina didn't answer but she intertwined their hands.

"Savouring this moment" she slightly squeezed it both.

"What do you mean?"

"Me, you, the Namsan tower and the stars staring on each other" Mina moved her head to the left only to be welcomed by Chaeyoung's confused face.

"Ahh I see" Chaeyoung said then brought her sight first to Namsan's light then at the stars.

Only God knows how long they've been holding their hands since they both didn't know.

"Oh! Make a wish, Minari! Make a wish!" Chaeyoung excitedly said not knowing that she was squeezing their hands hard.

Mina didn't protest.

"Why?" She confusedly asked while looking at the stars too,

"I saw a wishing star! Go wish!" Chaeyoung smiled

Mina obeyed it and she took a wish, 'I wish you'll let me try to enter another room 'cause I've been stuck here, Chaeyoung'.

She looked at Chaeyoung then smiled widely,

"You're scaring me, but I like how you smile, Minari" she said.

"What did you wish? Mind to share it?"

"It's a secret" Mina playfully said,

"C'mon Minari~"

"No, and no"

Chaeyoung pouted but Mina only smiled at her then she squeezed Chaeyoung's cheek softly.

"Mina, I have a question" Chaeyoung said then looked at the stars again.

"Spill" Mina answered.

"Have you been in a relationship? How was it? Does it ended well?" Chaeyoung softly and calmly asked then stared at Mina.

"I haven't" Mina then shook her head,

"How come? I mean, you are perfect. You have everything. You are wealthy, you are beautiful and you are kind" Chaeyoung innocently said that made Mina smiled once again.

"I don't think so, Chaeng. I'm not perfect, I have flaws too" Mina squeezed their intertwined hands then let go of it.

"I can't see any flaw, you are flawless Mina" Chaeyoung said, Mina tilt her head to the left side so that she can hide her blushing cheeks.

"I do have. I am quiet and cold they say it's a flaw" Mina looked up at the sky.

Chaeyoung sighed cutely then stares at Mina's side profile.

'You're too perfect for this cruel world, Mina' Chaeyoung thought while looking at Mina.

"It's not a flaw, you were just being you. Don't listen to them" Chaeyoung grew serious but came back to her soft look.

"Thank you, Chaeng" Mina uttered.

"Oh, how about you? Have you been in a relationship?" Mina asked while she rested her head in her palm while her elbows rested on her left thigh.

"Me neither, I haven't. It's a complicated thing for me" She said honestly.

She thought that Love will come at the right time, she knew that those boys or even girls in the past just wanted to play games, so she didn't even try it even once.

"Complicated," Mina nodded her head.

"Being in love once in life is enough" Mina added while looking at Chaeyoung seriously then she smiled again.

"You're creeping me out, Minari" Chaeyoung said not minding the words Mina uttered.

They stayed like that for a couple of minutes. They were staring on each other's eyes.

They look like a happy couple in that sight. How I wish they are.

"By the way Chaeng, have you told your friend about the fashion show tomorrow?" Mina asked still in her previous position.

"Uh, who? Yeri? Dahyun?" Chaeyoung confusedly answered then fixed her hair that are blocking her sight, she tucked it at the back of her ear.

"Dahyun? Who's Dahyun?" Mina frowned her eyebrows.

"Oh, uh, my best friend?" Chaeyoung still confused.

"I don't know who's Dahyun, Chaeng. But her name is somehow familiar to me" she said, she sat up straight then took the cup with her favorite coffee in it, Americano.

"I thought I've told you already, Mian" Chaeyoung smiled with her dimples showing again.

'That dimple of yours will make my nose bleed' Mina thought.

"It's fine, I didn't ask you before tho. All fine" Mina nodded to reassure Chaeyoung that it's really fine.

Chaeyoung just smiled at the sight where Mina nodded her head like a kid.

"Will it be fine if I'll invite her there? I mean Dahyun" Chaeyoung broke the silence.

"It will be fine. Why?" Mina lip-sealed smile.

Mina talked too much than the usual talk she always made.

"Nothing" Chaeyoung answered then smiled again.

Comfortable silence.

The time ran so fast that it's already 10:12 in the evening.

The two girls decided to go inside since it's getting late and they needed some sleep because Mina needs to be at the company early tomorrow.

Chaeyoung left Mina's room then went to her room to fix and ready herself to go to sleep.

Mina cleaned herself too before she drift off to her slumber.

The day ended well for them. I hope yours too.

"Good night" Chaeyoung mumbled while her eyes were closed.

*********

       -Hi! I'm back, no, I'm Misul🤭 I'm sorry! I'm honestly got lazy hihi.🧡 HOW ARE Y'ALL? DOING FINE?

          -Yeppeu Misul ✍️🧡