CHAPTER 1

It's been a week since Mina reunite with her grandparents and it's the last time she saw her cousin.

Sana haven't visited her these days maybe Sana is busy running the company or busy running her fingers through girls' skirt.

Yesterday, Mina went to the studio where she teaches ballet, it's hard to say goodbye but Mina did, she has no choice tho, it's really happening.

Mina haven't started to go to work yet, Nana gave her another week to get ready. Well, it's favorable to her because she wanted to rest more before facing the cruelty of holding a company.

Exaggerated.

She is laying on her bed when her phone rang, it's on the side table, she took it and answered it right a way.

"Hey Jeongyeon unnie" she said while lifting her body to sit.

"How are you? I've heard you'll run the company of your dad" she answered calmly. Jeongyeon is indeed calm when she's talking to Mina because Mina is gentle too.

Nayeon is shouting and calling Mina on the other line, more like because the latter is excited.

"Yah! Nabong! Don't shout.. ow well Mina, Nayeon is bothering me, she wanna talk to you... Stop Nabong! Yeon don't throw the pillows to Na" by that Jeongyeon gives the phone to Nayeon.

"Minaaa! I missed you!"

It's funny but Mina can see Nayeon is pouting right now.

Geez.

"You don't have to shout unnie, and I missed you too" she chuckles and went to her kitchen to get a glass of water.

"How's Yeonyeon and Jeongna, unnie?" she asked while settling herself comfortably onto her sofa, placing the glass of water at the center table.

"More like 'HOW'S JEONGYEON'" Nayeon chuckles, emphasizing the last two words.

Jeongyeon is being the DAD to their kids, but Nayeon also knows how tiring it is to raised two cute kids.

"They are fine Mina, we will bring them later. Oh! Right, we couldn't contact Jihyo to invite her, maybe she's busy? And I just wanna say I missed you. Go, get ready!" She shouted again.

'My poor ears' Mina mumbled to herself.

"I will, give the phone to Jeong unnie, now"

The other line was noisy, but Mina was happy hearing the family's noise, what she means is their SHOUT.

'Indeed THE LOUD FAMILY from THE LOUD HOUSE' but only four members, she laughed at her own silliness.

"Hello Mina?.. are you still there? Ohh Yeon! Stop that it might be broken.. Nayeon don't bite Jeongna... Oh gosh! Yeon put down the glass now!" And by that something was broken.

"NAYEON! GO GET YEON AND NA!.. ohhh Sorry Mina let's just meet later" she hung up the call.

Parenting is tiring, maybe having a kids is really tiring, Mina thought.

She stood up and went to her bathroom to get ready, as she finishes her routine, she left her condo and went straight to the restaurant.

It's the same place where Mina and her grandparents met a week ago.

She entered the restaurant and saw the YOO FAMILY's having a good time. Nayeon is busy taking a photo of her wife carrying their kids while the three were eating a cake.

She's happy seeing them like this, she's really happy for her friends. She went to her friends' table and settled herself comfortably, and by that her day went great.

----

It's been three days since she started to go to work, she looks helpless but she enjoyed it.

It's 6:12 am now, still early but she needs to leave already. It's her routine now

'Leaving early, coming back late'.

She's ready to leave and closed the door of her condo then went to the lobby where her car was located.

She entered her car and was about to leave when she zoned out, she took all her things and umbrella leaving her car, still parked.

It'll rain later.

Mina decided to ride a bus so she went to the bus stop, obviously waiting for the bus.

As she entered the building they greeted her and Mina did the same too, Mina is kind but most of the time she was being misunderstood by most of the people she just met.

She went to her office and begun to do her job.

Work.

The day was just like the other day, she was busy signing papers and doing some office stuffs.

Mina checked the time,

"21:29 quite early" she said to herself and leave the company after saying goodbye to the employees.

She'll take the bus again, Mina still not sure what she was doing a while ago at the car lobby, still not sure why she chose to take a bus instead of her car.

'It's raining now'

Mina waited for a couple of minutes then the bus came, she settled herself comfortably.

The rain is pouring heavily again, the sound of the rain colliding on the roof of the bus is calming.

'This is so nice'

She puts her airpods and rested her head on the window of the bus beside her.

Mina looks at the rain drops running through the window while listening to her favorite song, Yuki no Hana by Mika Nakashima.

It's a great time to listen to a song like that.

Calming.

Mina waited for a few minutes and pressed the button beside the window indicating that there is someone's leaving the bus, it stops in front of the bus stops.

Mina exited the bus and pulled her umbrella out of her bag and quickly opening it.

Mina loves rain so much, but tonight? She is tired and not willing to sacrifice her health just to be soaked by the rain.

She took off her airpods putting it onto her sling bag.

Mina decided to go to the store to buy foods for herself because she has no time to cook, and it's late tho.

There, she saw someone across the road walking and soaking wet because of the rain, looking so helpless.

The girl stopped to sit, she hugged her knees.

Mina being kind as usual, she run through the said girl sharing her umbrella.

The girl seems like haven't noticed Mina yet, but eventually she looks up at her when she notices the rain drops were not touching her skin anymore.

She stood up and she stares at the mesmerizing beauty of one and only MYOUI MINA who's wearing pencil cut skirt and a white long sleeve, looking so expensive.

"You might catch cold" Mina smiled warmly. It's like a hot choco warming you at this cold night. 

Still confused on what was happening the girl just smiled weakly and soon after, her consciousness left her body.

She fainted and collapsed her body onto Mina.