CHAPTER 10

4:46

Chaeyoung woke up super early today, doubting herself and asking herself 'why' 'cause she knows she woke up a li'l bit late everyday.

She turns to her left side and saw Mina still sleeping.

This is new, Mina would always wake up first and prepare herself to go to work.

Chaeyoung stare at Mina like she's a masterpiece, indeed, Mina is.

Thick eye lashes, pointy nose, well formed eyebrows, plump lips and her two moles that makes her more beautiful.

Mina's expensive, that no one can afford. Even a multi-billionaire person can't afford her.

She's expensive. But, money won't say anything about it.

'How does your lips taste? Does it taste like Strawberry?' She thought.

Mina felt like someone's staring at her,
Chaeyoung flinched a little when Mina started to open her eyes.

In panic, she closed her eyes hard.

"Done checking me?" Mina stretch her arms.

Chaeyoung didn't move.

"You're awake" Mina said with her bedroom voice.

Chaeyoung slowly open her eyes, eventually meets Mina's beautiful eyes,

"I'm sorry.. I-i was just..l-" She stuttered, scared of what she might say,

"It's fine" She simply said, Mina lift her body to sit and fixed herself.

Mina glance at the wall clock and look back onto Chaeyoung.

"I will prepare our breakfast, you take a bath first, Minari" Chaeyoung stood up and Mina did it too.

"Let's just grab breakfast at Jihyo's cafè"

Chaeyoung didn't say anything, she just smiled.

Mina went to the bathroom and did her daily routine. After her, Chaeyoung did it too.

Chaeyoung's taking a shower when she realized she didn't bring any clothes to wear.

"How come I brought my art materials but not my clothes? Aiisshhhhh!"

She finishes what she was doing and went to Mina's room. Mina's already dressed, looking so gorgeous with her pencil skirt together with white plain long sleeves.

Office attire.

"Just choose any clothes there" Mina pointed her walk-in closet.

Chaeyoung bowed and went to Mina's walk-in closet.

Chaeyoung got dressed, she picked Mina's uniform skirt and white blouse. It's Mina's favorite.

"You look good in it" Mina complimented.

"Thank you" Chaeyoung blushed a little still not used to Mina's words, complement to be exact.

They left the condo after they make sure they brought the things they needed.

They are on their way to Jihyo's cafe, it's still early so there's no traffic at all.

"I'll make sure to bring my clothes later, uhh pabo" Chaeyoung whined that caught Mina's attention.

"Ok," Mina said and focus herself in driving.

Mina turned on the radio,

'We're having a nice day today, guys! Expect for a hot sunny day till afternoon...BUT make sure to bring umbrella later at night! Take care to those who are driving, and chill to those people who are having a great morning! This is Jackson Wang your handsome DJ, playing Happy (summer style) by TAEYEON! Have a good day!'