CHAPTER 14

"Ms. Jeon how's Mr. Lee? Did he sign the papers already?" I said while typing on my laptop.

It's a busy day for all of us. Especially me, I've been rushing those things that are needed to successfully launch the clothes on August 1. I'm so tired, I keep on working since yesterday. I even slept here so that I can finish these things.

"He already signed the contract, Ms. Myoui" Ms. Jeon answered while checking the papers on my desk.

I'm tired and I want to sleep already, but still I can't.

"That's good" I answered then continue the thing that I'm doing.

I can't focus well since I can see Chaeyoung who's sitting on the couch glancing at me simultaneously while moving her hand that has a pencil on it.

Is she sketching me?

Again?

I saw her last time doing that same thing tho, I didn't study about sketching or painting but I know how artist moved.

I keep on typing on my laptop and she keep on looking at me, it's distracting me but it's fine.

I'm just finishing this thing and then I'm free to go and I don't need to be here tomorrow.

I'm quite nervous since this is my first project, I do hope that it'll be successful.

Tho, I'm confident.

"I'm leaving Ms. Myoui, call me if you need something" Ms. Jeon said, she bowed at me and immediately leave my office.

Type.

Type.

Type.

After an hour of typing, finally I'm

"Done" I mumbled then stood up, I looked at Chaeyoung who's looking at me too while smiling so wide.

'You're melting me, Chaeyoung'

"Done?" She said with her soft voice.

Why you needed to speak so gentle if you can just speak with your natural tone? Oh, right, you are like that. Gentle and soft.

'Gentle and soft' I thought then I smirked.

"Yes" I said with my usual voice.

"Let's go home, Minari" She stood up from the couch then went beside me.

"Let's go somewhere first" I said then held her hand to drag her out of my office.

Actually, she has nothing to do at my company since her job already finished. Designing my first project. I'm really confident.

We walked till we reached the car lobby and I opened the car door for her as soon as we arrived,

"You don't have to do this, Mina" She said still standing on the side of the car.

"I insist, faster. I want to see that thing" I uttered and I softly pushed her inside,

I'm not lying, I really want to see that thing.

FIREWORKS.

"Ok" she simply said then hopped inside the car.

I hopped inside too then drove the car safely.

As I keep on driving, I'm glancing at Chaeyoung too. She has her head rested on the car window while humming.

It's soothing. It's relaxing.

I don't know why, I know I'm tired and I want to sleep already but there's this thing that pulling me to not to. Am I going crazy? Or am I just tired? I don't know either.