CHAPTER 12

Mina's doing something on her computer, and here I am doing nothing. I have nothing to do, Mina told me those design I did are enough.

I still don't know why I'm here but, still I'm here staring at her beautiful side profile. How can be a human have that kind of face? I mean, she's so perfect!

Sometimes I did think that God kicked her out of the heaven because she's so perfect that made the other angels commits a sin because of jealousy, what do you think?

I picked up my Graphite pencils and sketch pad then begun sketching the face of this pretty human in front of me.

Long black hair, moles located at the bridge of her nose and on her upper lip, her eyelashes that curled perfectly, and her lips that subconsciously seducing me.

Oops.

I kept on looking at her as I sketched her, I glance at her once again to finish my portrait but as I look at her she was looking at me that makes me flinch a little, she noticed it.

"What's wrong?" She brushed off her hairs that blocking her eyes, tucking them onto her ears,

I shook my head.

"Why you keep on looking at me?"

I look at her hair to finally finish my Portrait, I closed my sketchpad and smiled at her.

"Nothing hihi" I said then hugged my sketchpad,

She gives me a look once again then focus on what she was doing.

Honestly, I was hurt on what she said last night but, we can't please people right? I understand her tho.

I was just teasing her but she answered me below the belt.

'Do I like you?' uhhhh

I know we just met, stop confusing me too!

Deadpan.

Seriously, I really don't know why I forgot my things at Yeri's car last night, was I too happy to be with her again? AAAA I'm frustrated.

"You're battling with yourself and it's not healthy" Mina said that caught my attention,

"Coming from you, Minari" I chuckled softly

She shrugged her shoulders that made me giggle

I want to know you more, Mina. I hope you were thinking about it too, please know me more than I know myself.

"Are you not hungry, Minari?" I stood up, she looked at me with a blank face,

I want to see the truth behind those blank looks of yours, Mina.

More truth, Mina.

"Let's eat, I'm hungry" she just said and we went straight to the cafeteria.

It's 12:34 it means lunch time!

Mina has a special table here in the cafeteria, obviously, she's the owner of this building.

We ordered and ate our lunch.

She barely talk to me when we're outside, but when we're at her office or at her condo she's... quite talkative.

'I am'

Jihyo unnie told me about this side of Mina, once Mina got comfortable to a person she'll talk more or sometimes talk first.

I noticed it too, I'm with her 24/7 though.

We finished eating and we're currently walking back to her office,

"Ahm.. Minari" I stopped walking but she ain't,

"Ms. Myoui" I called out, she looks at me and I walked closer to her

"Why?" She said, why is she not in her mood? My wrong, she's like this most of the time.

It's natural.

She just looked like that, that made people think that she's mad nor not in her mood but it's natural,

She's in her natural state.

"May I leave now? I-i have nothing to do here..." She stares at me, a soft stare

"Ok" she simply said then turned her back to me,

"I- im meeting my old friend, I won't came at your condo late. I promise" Why I'm stuttering?

It's true, I'll meet Yeri later she told me she missed me that much, I do too, she said dropping me off last night wasn't enough.

"Sure, no problem"

I smiled at her showing my deep dimple, she nodded.

I took my things and left after saying goodbye to Mina.

I fished my phone out of my bag and dialed Yeri's number, it didn't take long before she picked it up

📞 "Where are you?"

"I should be the one who's asking you that, Ms." I chuckled

📞"I'm on my way... Wait? Exactly where again?"

"Oh~ on my way~ but didn't know where I am, funny unnie"

📞 " Shut it, Chaengie. I'm driving, really"

"In front of Myoui's Company, faster please"

I heard her chuckle then she hung up the call.

After 5 minutes of waiting finally she arrived,

I entered her car and kissed her cheek to greet her.

"Oh~ my ex-girlfriend kissed my cheeks, how I missed it"

"Shut it, tss" I said then smacked her shoulder. After a minutes of teasing she drove off, we're going to the mall to go shopping and eat.

"Where have you been these past 9 months?" I asked her. We're heading to the Art supplies,

"Namhae, still moving on..."

We entered the shop,

"Yeri" I called her with my soft voice,

"It's been a year, don't stuck yourself. Please" I said as I pick the sketchpad I'm planning to buy,

"How Ironic, I was the one who got tired first but I was the one who's still stuck in the past" She held both of my hands,

"But don't worry I'm really moving on, I'm sorry" I squeezed her hands.

"You should, unnie. Unnie Chaeyoung has Jisoo now. You should move on! and don't say sorry to me" I let go of her hands and poke her cheeks,

'Yeri is my first girlfriend, and I can say that she's really a nice girl. She's understanding, she's kind, and she loves me more than anything else back then. But, maybe things really changed as the time goes by.'

That's what Rosè texted me when they broke up.

'I barely know this'

I felt bad for her, she left Rosè but she don't deserve this. Am I kind?

No, I'm Chaeyoung. Hihi.

Maybe because she's my best friend and I know her reason why she left Rosè? Maybe.

"I think it's better if you two will remain friends?"

"It'll be awkward... so no, help me to move on"

"I can't, help yourself" I said, I tiptoed to kiss her forehead.

"I'll try, thank you" 

"Aaaa let's not talk about it again, what you gonna buy? Sketchpad?" She said pointing at the thing I am holding,

"Yes, as usual"

We bot laughed.

After we pay for my sketch pad, we went to a restaurant to eat and talk about life.

-Doing fine?

         -Yeppeu Misul✍️🧡