CHAPTER 3

As usual, Mina is in her office doing what she needs to do, but it seems like she can't focus that much.

She's been like this since that day the girl left her condo leaving her no trace on who the girl is.

"Ms. Myoui" someone knocked on the door that makes Mina raised her head.

"Come in"

She waits for the person to enter and the girl glance at Mina then bowed,

"Here's the design for the clothes this summer Ms. Myoui" showing off the folders she's holding placing it on the desk.

"This.." referring one of the two folder "..it's Ms. Choi's work and this.." pointing at the other one "It's Mr. Lee's work"

Mina glance on the two folder then took Ms. Choi's work and scanned it. Same goes at Mr. Lee's work.

"Is this really the design?" Mina's quite disappointed by these works, though she appreciated all of these.

It's still a masterpiece.

"Yes, Ms. Myoui" she looks at Mina's reaction.

"Somi, tell them to make a new design. Bring those design to me tomorrow" the authority is visible in Mina's voice, indeed a boss.

Somi nodded and left the office.

-----

9:58 am, Mina checked the time on her wrist watch then continued typing on her computer.

Somi knocked and entered the office, she greeted Mina.

"Ms. Myoui these are the new designs you asked." Somi handed the folder to Mina.

Mina's quietly scanning the new design she asked yesterday. But, still she's not satisfied.

"I can say that these designs were almost the same design the company released last year, Somi." She held her temple massaging it slowly.

Disappointed.

"What should we do, Ms.?"

Mina glanced at Somi who's standing in front of her.

"Find a new designer, then" she looked at her laptop then continue what she was doing.

'Perfect!' Somi mumbled.

And by that she leaves the office.

-SAME DAY 12:43

"Dahyun, are you still mad?"

Chaeyoung's sitting on the couch together with the sulking Dahyun, still ignoring her since the day she came at Dahyun's place.

"Dubu..." Chaeyoung poked Dahyun's side, earning a scary look from the mad Tofu.

Dahyun still not answering the pouting Chaeyoung in her side.

"I'm sorry, Dahyun" she hugged Dahyun's side.

She frowned.

"I've told you unnie, my phone was dead batt. And... Look" She releases her hug, now holding Dahyun's both shoulder to face her,

"I'm safe now, I'm in front of you" she smiled showing off her deep dimple.

Cute.

"You knew mom will get mad at me if ever she'll knew what just happened to you. Surely, she'll smack my head off"