CHAPTER 5

Chaeyoung is working at Mina's company since this monday. They're currently sitting across each other while doing their stuffs.

"Mina, are you not feeling hungry?" She looks at Mina who's typing at her computer.

"Nope" she shakes her head then look at Chaeyoung,

"Are you hungry? You can eat now" she smiled showing off her gums.

"Ah, no, let's eat together later" she continue making the design while Mina's typing at her computer.

"Ok then"

Mina doesn't like being called as 'Ms. Myoui' by Chaeyoung so she told her to call her only by her name.

They got along fast, even tho Mina is quiet same goes as Chaeyoung but Chaeyoung is more...talkative.

Since the day Chaeyoung worked at her, she really likes the company Chaeyoung was giving her.

It's strange because they just have only known each other for days, they're just working since Monday.

Today is Saturday that means tomorrow is their day-off.

The bond is quite adorable.

There's this time when Mina wants to give Chaeyoung a ride but the latter didn't agree, probably thinking that the older was already tired of working and needed some rest.

The bond they shared is growing so fast that sometimes it confused them and makes them distance to each other.

'Pull me more'

There's also this time when Mina's about to leave the office and held the doorknob then Chaeyoung did it too, their hands touched.

It makes them flinched and feels awkward for a second.

It's really strange, isn't it?

Chaeyoung stood up and asked Mina if she finished her work already, the older just nod.

Then they ate lunch together.

----

"Babe can I go to your place later?" Sana's sitting on her swivel chair while talking to her girlfriend on the phone.

"Yes, sure. What time?"

The girl answered that makes Sana smirked,

"Later at Six, is it fine?"

She bits her lips waiting for the girl to answer,

"Ah, yes! Probably my bestfriend will come home late" it makes Sana smile so wide.

"Ok, baby Dahyunie~ Be ready" she said seductively and smirked.

Even though Dahyun can't see her, she knows that Sana is smirking right now.

She knows her so well.

"I will, mommy"

Dahyun chuckles after saying those words emphasizing the last word, MOMMY.

"Oh, I like it" after that, she hung up the call.

Dahyun is in the studio where she teaches Piano.

Well, Dahyun is a great Pianist, everyone knows Kim Dahyun. So it's a pleasure for them having a well-known mentor.

Sana called, and she knows what Sana wants.

Session with her.

'I know everything but I love you, so I will endure the pain'

She felt sad right now, Sana is not like the Sana she met before, when the latter called her they usually went to the restaurant whenever they are free...but now it's not happening. All she wanna do is... make love.