CHAPTER 4

10:13

"Dahyun, I'm leaving" Chaeyoung shouts earning a look from Dahyun who's playing piano right now,

"Take care! Tell Somi let's grab a dinner later."

Chaeyoung nods and left the condo.

She took a bus and after almost an hour she found herself in front of the Myoui's Building.

She dialed Somi's number that immediately answered by the latter,

"I'm in front of the building. Where should I go?"

📞"I've told the guard about you, he'll let you in."

"Ok, I'll wait you inside" She hung up the call and entered the building without any trouble.

"Ms. Myoui she's here" she waited for Chaeyoung to call her. Her phone rung and that's the cue.

Mina nodded.

Somi went to where Chaeyoung is and found the latter looking at the painting.

"Chaeyoung!" Somi pokes Chaeyoung's cheeks that makes her flinch.

"Somi! You will kill me!" Somi laughed at her.

She guided Chaeyoung to Mina's office. Her boss is quite curious and wanted to know who's the artist behind the colorful and unique designs she saw.

The night when Somi called Chaeyoung, she asked the latter to make a design for clothes that suits the summer vibe.

-THAT NIGHT-

📞"Chaeng, you were looking for a sideline, right?"

"Ahm... honestly yes, why?" She scratched her neck then looks at Dahyun.

Dahyun just smiled at her,

📞"Perfect!" Somi said then squealed on the other line. "Make a design for clothes that suits the summer vibes, ok? I'll get that tomorrow! Byeeeee!" She hung up the call.

Chaeyoung quickly grab her art materials and begun sketching.

"Ms. Myoui she's here" They entered the room with Chaeyoung behind Somi's back.

Mina stood up and glance at them,

'It's you' She mumbled to herself making sure no one would hear it.

Chaeyoung step forward as she smile,

"Good morning Ms. Myoui I'm Son Chaeyoung 25 years old and I'm an artist" Chaeyoung bowed to show respect.

Somi told Chaeyoung about her boss's full name.

Mina stared at Chaeyoung and she smiled,

"It's nice to see you again Ms. Son" Mina nodded her head and glance at Somi.

Somi understand it and left the office, leaving Chaeyoung with Mina.

"It's nice to meet and see you again Ms. Myoui" Chaeyoung got shy a little by how Mina looks at her

'You're melting me back then'

"Let's sit" Mina offered then turned her back and sit in her swivel chair.

"Thank you" Chaeyoung sits comfortably in front of Mina who's having a blank face,