CHAPTER 11

I left my company quite early today, I have nothing to do tho. I finished it all, and besides there's still tomorrow.

I told Chaeyoung to leave early, she said she's about to ask me too if she can leave early.

I understand tho, how come she brought her art materials first instead of her clothes?

'Tss. Silly'

I am driving while listening to the song entitled Nobody, the song of one of the famous and most successful girl group back then,

Wonder Girls.

"Nobody but you~" as I sing the part the cute image of her appeared on my mind. I smiled automatically. I know, I know I might look crazy but you have nothing to do with that tho. Sometimes, even me, I creeped out of myself.

I expressed myself more when I'm alone, please understand.

It's raining but it's not heavy, I wonder if Chaeyoung went home immediately. She didn't bring an umbrella tho.

I tilt my head to glance at the backseat and there, I saw my umbrella.

Facepalm.

I'm now in front of the store, I need to buy something. I pull my car and notice the red car in front of me.

The car door opened, I saw a girl hopped off the car but I couldn't see her clearly because of the raindrops that scattered on the windshield,

As I check the girl and stare at her more... I realized it was...

"Chaeyoung?" I said and opened the window of my car to peak out my head,

I can feel the raindrops on my head and in my face but I don't mind, I won't get sick? Shrug.

She shuts the door but still talking to the person inside of the car through its open-window, I saw her laughed and hid her face with her free hand as she holding the umbrella in her other hand.

Weird.

Blank.

I don't care.

I fixed myself and drive again until I reach the building, I parked my car and immediately went to my condo unit.

I slumped myself on the couch,

"Am I crazy?" I sat up and brushed my hair with my fingers,

I didn't realize I was sitting there the whole time. I heard the door clicked. Maybe she's here,

I turned on the TV and focused my self there.

She sits beside me, I can feel her tho.

"Hi Mina, you're early" she said, I didn't answer her.

She sits closer to me and handed the spicy chicken she bought,

"Let's eat?" She stood up and went to the kitchen to prepare the food. She went back and sits beside me, handing one piece of chicken.

I took it.

"Who was that?" I asked and faced her,

"What do you mean?" She furrowed her eyebrows,

"Nothing" I said and put back the piece of chicken,

"Oh. So, I'm right! I saw your car earlier driving off the store where we were in"

"Hmm" I answered.

"She's Yeri, she's my... Good friend"

'Yeri'