Unwelcomed Visit

You stared into those eyes like they were the only sources of light in existence. It's like they could singe through you, you could feel the sting that they gave off. You stumbled back in surprise, and fully took in his appearance. His arms and fingers were long, his hair was bushy, and he had a set of antlers at the top of his head. He carried a microphone, and had a monocle, very old fashioned looking.

His grin widened when he noticed you had finally noticed his presence, the fuck, who was this guy? Why was he in your room. His next move took you by surprise, he made his microphone disappear into thin air like it hadn't been there to begin with, before grabbing your hand with a swift motion and shaking it vigorously in his own. "Hello sweetheart!" He said in a fuzzy voice, "Alastor's the name, such a pleasure to be meeting you, dear!" He said before releasing your hand. His appearance and way he acted didn't match up at all. He twirled around blabbering on about something, but you were too confused to listen. Who.. who was this 𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑘 in your room!? "Hello? Hello?! Is thing on?" He said as he summoned the microphone back to his side. You looked up at him, then at your door, which you hadn't heard open once.

"Who are you? How did you get in here.." you started, but he cut you off. "Like I said, 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡, the names Alastor, and a little cat dropped by and told me there was a newcomer to the hotel, so I simply had to introduce myself!" He grabbed your wrist with his large hands, and pulled you. "And you might be?" He said with that same wicked smile. He sure is touchy, you thought to yourself. "It's.. Y/N." You told him hesitantly. "Oh now Y/N darling, no need to fret! No need to fear me!" He said, 𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑙𝑙 smiling. You tore your wrist out of his grip.

You eyed at him, warily. "Do you ever stop smiling?" You tried to come at him with words. "Now now, your never fully dressed without a smile!" He charmed. After saying that, his grin seemed to enlarge. You huffed and pointed one finger to the door. "Alright Mr. Smiley." He crooked an eyebrow at you. Man he pissed you off. Why? You just met him! Maybe it was how over enthusiastic he was, or the fact he allowed himself into your room. "Get out of my room. I never said you could come in here." You weren't too good with words. You could never think of what to say when you were upset. His eyes flickered at you as you said that, and he brushed off his bushy hair. "Who said I wasn't already in here?" He said smoothly.

You could feel yourself turning as red as his bracing outfit, did he seriously have a comeback for everything you said? Why couldn't you win? You turned your back on him and crossed your arms over your chest. Before a whisper could even escape from your lips he grabbed one of your hands and twirled you around, before putting his other hand on your shoulder to stop your motion. "Hey! What the hell?" You attempted to tug away from him. "Sweetheart, you should really be kinder to your guests." His pupils contracted into slits, and all while he was still smiling. He let go of you in the most casual of ways, before turning with both hands behind his back, and travelling out the door.

You rolled your eyes and slid down the door and sat on the floor. Geez, it wasn't even your first day in Hell and your already reciving visits from red smiling clowns. Seems like a thing you would pull out of a fantasy. Suddenly, there was a quiet knock on your door. Upon hearing so, you clenched your fist and let out a groan. "Look, what was your name? Alastor? Could you PLEASE just leave me-" you opened the door not to find Alastor, but Vaggie. "Oh! Vaggie.." you laughed awkwardly. "Sorry I thought you were.." you paused and looked down. "...someone else."

Vaggie starred at you for a moment, before pushing her way in slightly. "Yeah that's great Y/N, but we have to talk, now." She pushed herself into the room fully, shutting the door behind her and locking it. She sat you down on the bed, and looked you dead in the eyes.
"Did you say something about Alastor?"
"Oh yeah, he appeared in my room," 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑚𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑖𝑜𝑛.. your mind added. "He just talked a lot was all." Vaggie got a worried look on her face. "Look.. I think you should avoid him from this point on." You wrinkled your nose at her.
"Why?" Was she jealous that he came in here? No, she seemed to have a serious relationship with Charlie. "Well.. you are new here.. so I might as well tell you," she cleared her throat and slid onto the bed beside you.

"Decades ago, Alastor manifested in Hell, seemingly overnight. He began to topple overlords that have been dominant for centuries, that kind of raw power had never been harnessed by a mortal soul before, then he'd broadcast his carnage all throughout Hell just so everyone could witness his ability. Sinners started calling him "The Radio Demon" — as lazy as that is — many have speculated what unimaginable force enabled him to rival our world's most ancient and destructive evils, but one thing's for sure: he's an unpredictable source of danger, a wicked spirit of mystery and a violent monster of chaos the likes of which we can't risk getting involved with unless we want to end up erased!" She turned her head towards you, and let out a sigh.

"I don't trust him at all, but Charlie wants to give him a chance to change, even though he probably doesn't even want to change.." she looked at the ground again. "Just.. be careful around him. He's untrustworthy. Anyone in their right head would know that." As she got up to let herself out of the room, you couldn't help but wonder: were you really talking to someone with that kind of power? Someone who has caused pain towards other souls? He seems to have taken some sort of a liking to you, from now on you had to be wary of him, you had to watch him closely.. that is if you wanted to dominate him.

Night fell and you had just finished washing up before heading to bed. You opened the washroom door to get cozy for the night, and when you did, saw Alastor, sitting on your bed casually waiting for you. You jumped back in shock for a moment. "Alastor?!" He looked at you in the most calming of ways. "Hello darling." He said. His voice sent a chill up your spine after you remembered Vaggie's words earlier that night. "I know what your carpal of." You said lowly. He looked at you in an amused way. "Your a danger. But that doesn't mean I fear you, I know what you do." His eyes seemed to glow with delight.

He stood up, and paced towards you casually, before crouching down to your height so you were eye level, as he took both hands from behind his back and placed them on your shoulders. He stared into your eyes for a moment, in silence. You dared not move. After a few more seconds he said in a quiet tone: "and I know what your capable of." His smile widened. "You have something to hide behind those gracious eyes of yours, my dear." He stood back up tall, and folded his arms back behind himself, "if you'd ever like a tour around the hotel sweetheart, don't fret to ask me!" He laughed in his normal tone of voice. He looked back at you over his shoulder as he walked out. 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑢𝑐𝑘?

As you laid in the large bed, you thought for hours. 𝐶𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓? 𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 ℎ𝑒 𝑘𝑛𝑜𝑤 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑖𝑚 𝑐𝑎𝑝𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒 𝑜𝑓? You knew what he meant, there's no doubt about it, but you wanted to know, ℎ𝑜𝑤 he knew. No one knew, you haven't told anyone about your living past. How could he know? You wanted to put that past behind you, until it was once needed again. But you didn't think that would happen now. There had to be a way to bleed him into staying mute. You thought for hours until you dozed off, awaiting the next dreadful conversation with Alastor.