ANNOUNCEMENT!

hey everyone :) it's been a few years, hope you've all been well! i just wanted to come on here and thank you all so much for the support you've given this fanfic! writing story's has always been something i wanted to do and i appreciate all of you.

i just want to let you all know that a second story of Dancing in the Fire based off of Vivienne Medrano's Hazbin Hotel series could possibly be in the makes very soon! Since the new episodes have been released, i've been inspired to continue on with the story.

I also wanted to throw out there that it may not appear as quickly as my first story had. I can admit that younger me put a lot of rush into the writing with lots of errors, and a lot of the dramatics were really exaggerated, and honestly really cringe now that i've looked back on it😭.

I would really like to just take my time with the second story, and also throw in some more background on the characters by analyzing them from the new episodes, and even throw in some new characters that i have not featured. So please if you are interested in the read, be patient with me, and i hope to make an enjoyable story for all of you with the new experience i have in writing!

Again thank you all so much for support you've shown on my story written in 2021, have a great day/night!