A Demons Warning

Daylight broke through the small window in your room. For a moment you forgot where you were.. and what you had become. As your sleepy vision faded away, you quickly scanned your eyes around the room, to make sure you hadn't already received a visit from Alastor. Luckily, he was nowhere to be found, and the static sounds throughout the air were long gone. You sat up, and stretched your arms out, just as someone knocked faintly, and pushed your door open.

It was Charlie, she had that same innocent smile she had the day earlier. "Oh! Sorry to barge in, I wanted to make sure you were alright," she said in a low tone of voice. "How did you sleep?"
"I slept fine, thanks." You smiled back at her. "You can come down to the main floor whenever your ready to," her smile faded slightly. "We have to talk about something."

You dragged your feet down the stairs and met with Charlie and Vaggie, they had already been mumbling about something until they saw you coming their way. "Hey.. whats up? What did you need to talk to me about?" Vaggie and Charlie exchanged a glance, before Charlie spoke up. "I know you've been talking to Alastor.. and he's been showing up at random points.." she paused and inhaled. "Vaggie warned you I'm assuming, and I just wanted to say that you 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 have absolutely nothing to worry about."

Should?

"He may have had a dangerous past.. but.. I really believe that him helping with the hotel could make him change." Vaggie got a look of discomfort on her face.
"Charlie, he's dangerous, what aren't you understanding? He's the 𝑟𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑜 𝑑𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛. Not just Alastor, but the Radio Demon! He hasn't done anything 𝑦𝑒𝑡, but he'll make this hotel and everything we've worked so hard for come crashing down, while taking us with it."

Yet?

Charlie put a hand on Vaggie's shoulder. "Look Vaggie, I know your concerned and want what's best for us and the hotel, but pushing him away would be going against everything we are trying to do.. we have to give him a chance." Charlie then looked at you, still with her hand on Vaggie. "And you too, don't worry, he may be.. a 𝑙𝑖𝑡𝑡𝑙𝑒 creepy, but he has no reason to harm you, just try and stay on his good side!" She smiled at you, but Vaggie had her eyes fixed to the ground with a defeated expression.

You blinked and walked away, they both had different opinions on Alastor, so who should you believe? What if he was trying to change? What if it was all an act to take everyone down? Your thoughts were interrupted as you turned a corner, and nearly bumped into no other the Alastor himself. "Hello my dear!" He said in his casual radio static voice. "I've been searching for you! Do you mind coming with me?" He said over-enthusiastically. You crossed your arms and shook your head. "No way, no, no, and no. I know what you do, 𝑅𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑜 𝐷𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑛." He smiled wildly at you and took your hand, and bowed down. "My dear if I wanted to hurt you, I would have done so already! Haha!" You took your hand back and hid them under your arms, like you were giving yourself a protective hug. "Come on sweetheart, don't fear me." He looked slightly hurt, but still had his smile planted firmly on his face.

He held his hand out to you for you to grab, and hesitantly, you reached out to take it. You continuously flinched back, unsure of what you were doing was right, until he scooped your hand up into his, and led you to the entrance of the hotel. His touch was gentler then you expected it to be, not like when he continuously grabbed you like a puppet the day before in your room. Charlie and Vaggie were now gone, and Husker was sprawled out on the bar counter, asleep, snoring loudly. Alastor led you out the doors of the hotel, as your heart raced. We're you afraid?

You we're thinking that he would probably lead you to a place to kill you privately. But you wondered if you would even die since you technically were already dead. But why else would he be leading you out of the hotel, 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 from everyone? You shuddered at the thought.