~ 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Once Richie and Lydia got back to the hotel, they walked in to everyone sitting back in the room with the mini bar, talking together

All eyes quickly looked up toward them, making Lydia feel like she was in a spotlight. Though, she knew they were all looking at Richie; they were upset at him for attempting to leave, so, she slowly backed away from Richie, leaving him to stand alone awkwardly smiling.

"Heyyy-" Richie awkwardly began, quickly cut off by Eddie

"Were you really going to leave? Everyone is needed here. Everyone."

Richie sighed, "I'm sorry. I freaked out."

"So you're a pussy?" Eddie retorted

"No I'm not-"

"Yes you are, you're a pussy admit-"

"I am not-"

"Okayyy, how about we all go take a rest before we meet Mike? We all got freaked out, Richie is here now, thats what matters and we are closer to ending all this. Finally." Ben interrupted the bickering between the two.

Everyone else was stood awkwardly, while they all were upset Richie had attempted to leave, they weren't gonna lie and say the thought of leaving had never crossed their own minds. But, in the end keeping their friends or possible kids in the future safe was more important.

Everyone muttered some kind of agreement, slowly separating from the group and making their way up to their rooms.

Stanley stayed behind, looking at Lydia with a worried look. Lydia said goodnight to Richie, turning around to go to her room only to come face to face with Stan

"Are you okay..?" Lydia asked.

"Yeah we just, we haven't really talked since we've got here and today was... quite stressful to say the least. I wanted to make sure you were okay. Ben told me Bev had to go find you.."

"I was stuck inside my house. With Pennywise. There was blood rushing in through the door and slowly rising, trapping me in the room. Beverly found me just in time. I don't know what would have happened if she wasn't there." Lydia replied, glancing down at her shoes that had spots of blood on the bottom, the only sign that there had been any blood in the first place.

Stan sighed, shaking his head, "I hate this. I hate what I saw. I hate that you had to go through that. I hate that we all are going through this. I just want it to stop."

"We can and will stop it. However, right now all I want is sleep. Today was exhausting." Lydia replied

Stanley nodded, making his way to his bedroom, "goodnight Lydia."