feelings

when i look up to you, i see someone i want to be with.

when i look into those deep, dark eyes of yours, my heart flutters.

i haven't known you for very long, except that isn't the truth. i've stayed up late listening to your voice for countless hours, trying to drown out my parent's yelling and fury.

you helped me through my darkest nights without knowing. i wish there was a way i could repay you. repay you for all the hardships you helped through.

as soon as you started playing among us with my brother, i knew this was my way in, however, i didn't realise you already had a barricade. her. i shouldn't, but i can't stand her.

i wish you knew that when i looked at you, i saw happiness. you gave that to me.

i wish you knew that when your frame lightly brushes off my shoulders as you walk by, my heart skips a beat.

i wish you knew that when you walk past me quickly, i take a soft smell of your intoxicating cologne.

when i look at you in the car, as we drive down secluded roads, your eyes, to me, are those dangerous roads i so badly want to go down. the danger in those eyes keep me drawn. what else do you have hiding behind them?

please, i wish i was with you. why can't you reciprocate these feelings? can you please kiss me, corpse?