chapter 9

i've been attending the gym all week, training my ass off for this photoshoot. sometimes with rae, sometimes with sean and felix, but i go twice a day and by myself most of the time. my biggest regret throughout the last three days was not going to get drinks with corpse. however, i can still see his hair flowing in the wind, the tension in his eyes as he strains his voice to scream lyrics to songs we feel far too emotionally connected to. i miss that.

-

i pack my bag. filled to the brim in all of the necessities required for a day of modelling. hair brushes, straighteners, make up for touch-ups and what have you. i feel as though i have been preparing for this day my entire modelling career. this what it's all about.

i sit down on the couch, taking advantage of ludwig's absence and fantasize about how much more popular i could get doing this, on top of live streaming, which i should take up soon. maybe trending on twitter, maybe talk show interviews, who knows?

everyone walked downstairs when they finished with their livestream. right when i was i'm leaving,

"you guys ready to go?" i direct at sean and corpse.

"fuck yeah!" they both exclaimed. i roll my eyes and walk them out to the car.

the drive isn't very long. with sean sitting in the back seat, and corpse with full control over the music, we arrived at dream and sapnap's house in no time.

"hey boys!" i call out the window as i see dream enthusiastically skip to the car, seeming far too excited.

"hello!" dream said in a sing-song voice. sapnap frowns,

"hey, next time baby." i wink, jokingly. the smile on his face grows as he swings in excitement.

"hey, do you want to come to the party tonight?" i shout,

"when the arrangements were made, you two werent living together," i laugh.

"i was hoping you'd say so!"

"gret, see you at 7!" i grin.

i look over at the men in the car as dream enters the back seat next to sean. corpse almost appears disturbed, until he notices me looking at him, and it soon turns to a pleasant smile.

we arrive with great haste. as we exist the car, the horniness that lies deep within these men's souls start to become increasingly more present.

we all get out of the car, and our jaws drop. as i take my bag out of the trunk, my nervousness is intensifying.

"hey, you'll be okay," sean says softly. i give him a warm hug and he returns it. i missed his touch. he has always been a source of comfort for me. i catch dream in the corner of my eye give me a compassionate pat on the back. i smile as a 'thank you'.

i release from sean's grasp and walk up to corpse as the four of us make our way up to the mansions' door's. a tall, blonde woman wearing a black bikini opens the door with a wide smile.

"howdy y'all, come on in!"

i turn to look at the men behind me before stepping in, what i see makes me instantly regret ever inviting them. i roll my eyes the hardest i ever have, and lean over to corpse to wipe the imaginary drool off his face.

i take a step inside and we are greeted by another tall, blonde woman, wearing a black pencil skirt and white blouse.

"hello, andy, i'm lilian, if you just walk down those halls, and your first door on the left will be where you're doing your shoot."

as that was just regular photoshoot, manager to model talk, i was quite used to it. i just nodded my head with a grin and practically ran down that hallway.