feelings

the moment i saw you. that voice. that body. it seemed like everyone else in the room had left. you were all i saw. the outfit you worse was exquisite.

i don't think you know this but when we're driving in the car, and your practically screaming the lyrics, i look over at you. i stare deep into your eyes. i long for you to look back at me.

and when you do while you're talking to me, my heart flutters and my stomach flips.

those drives mean everything to me. because you're there. im almost happy i have forgotten how to sleep because, into those late hours of the night, no one is there but you.

i feel bad to say that i'm in vinnie's place. but i would never reveal that.

the only reason i'm with lauren is the reason the pillow was wrapped around your head that night. im so sorry. i walked out of the room to get some water afterward, and there you were, blankets by your feet, your body laying so elegantly, despite you being unconscious. i smiled down at you before returning to my chambers where the woman i had meaninglessly been irresponsible with moments prior, had fallen asleep.

i laid awake in bed that night. thinking about you. i long for you. i've seen you before. on marek's streams. however, in person, it's so different. i like it that way. i like you, andrea bradley.