Six

Namjoon

We are now eating. Hwasa really know how to cook and its really delicious im on my second.

She look really different, she knows how to cook, how to organise and clean the house,she's really different shes really a soft person, compared to her bad girl image on tv.

Well sometimes she look sexy without even trying, she dont know that she look really seductive. When that happens I just shake my head and focus on something so that my imaginative mind dont go far.

We eat then talk about things mostly on music. I'm stunned to know we have so much things in common.

When were done, i volunteer to wash the dishes but then the plate slip out of my hand and break. Hwasa looks at me worried. "Rm sunbae are you ok?".she ask

"Yes it slip but im ok im sorry i broke it".i reply shyly

'Why is this happening to me now i already broke something'.

"No its fine its just a plate, its you who I'm thinking are you not injured?"she ask me while scanning me from head to toe.

I chuckled because of what she's doing." No, really im good im just going to clean this up".i grab the cleaning materials and start cleaning the broken plates.

"Ok but be careful, be more careful when handling the dishes specially if its breakable one slip then its broken". She say while going outside to check if the gate is lock.

I stood there frozen, usually if i break things my members will replace me and do it instead of me saying i will break it even more.

I start washing the dishes slowly and when I'm on half of the dishes she walk up to me.

"See you're not breaking anything you just need to take it slow and be careful". She say while smiling

"Why did you let me continue the dishes even though i broke something?"i ask while washing the cup.

"Ah because if i took over at what you're doing, you will never learn how to do it in the right way".she say while yawning.

I wipe my hands in the towel, i finish all the dishes without breaking anything again.She clap while smiling."you work hard". She say then we laugh.

We decided to chill outside to the pool, we sit on the wooden chair outside facing the pool, its night time now and the sky is full of stars. I look up and just stare at the sky i saw her look the sky too with a smile plastered on her face.

"What do you think our members are doing right now?"she ask me still looking up, i look at her then look up again.

"I don't know maybe my members doing something crazy again". I laugh lowly she laugh too.

"Well i think Yongsun unnie is doing her solarsido video and Moonbyul unnie is probably with Jin oppa, while Wheein is with Taehyung obviously". She say while laughing.

We stay there for about an hour until we decided to call it a night and rest.

Upstairs on the bedroom i put the air bed down on the floor beside the bed and pump it. Hwasa tried to help me but i refuse saying she can wash up first while I'm pumping the air bed. She nod and went straight to the walk in closet to grab her things and head inside the bathroom.

I finish pumping the bed, just in time Hwasa came out of the bathroom, wearing a pair of pyjama, a lion printed pyjama.

"Sunbae I'm done you can use the bathroom".she said i nod then head towards the closet to grab a pants and a T-shirt.

When im done showering i walk outside to find Hwasa sitting in the bed with her blanket while scrolling through her phone.

I saw my air bed with bed sheet cover and two pillows with a blanket. I look up at her confuse.She look up to me with her phone still on her hand.

"I hope you don't mind me putting some cover, it can help you sleep better even though its just an air bed". She said while smiling.

I smiled and thank her.

I lay down in my bed and just stair up the ceiling.I don't know why i don't feel awkward even though we're sleeping on the same room. I heard her shuffle on the bed and i saw her also laying down.

Then she spoke a little

"Rm sunbae are you sleeping?". I heard her ask

"Nope why?cant sleep?".i ask her

She chuckled before answering,"No just thinking something".

"Thinking about your members?".

She laugh lowly and say."Yes but.. To tell the truth?Im thinking why do i feel comfortable even though this is our first time sleeping together in one room"she answer me honestly.

I sat up and look at her, shes looking at the ceiling then she look at me.

I smile then rest my head on the wall while saying,"Me too i was just thinking that".i replied honestly

She laugh lowly then stair at the ceiling again.

It was silent then she spoke again.

"Lets be comfortable with each other".she said i look at her and saw her looking at me we smiled then i lay back down again while saying.

"Yes we should and you can start by calling me Namjoon and me by calling you Hyejin". I say i waited for her reply she chuckled then say.

"Ok Namjoon oppa! Good night".she say i can imagine her smile while saying that.

I smiled and my heart skip a bit while saying,"Good night too Hyejinah".