Sixteen

Namjoon

Its been 7 months since we start dating. Its hard especially with our schedules Mamamoo had a comeback. And my group BTS, we are mostly abroad this past few months,thats why meeting with Hyejin lately is hard.

Even though i was busy and barely have time for her, she keep on understanding me saying its ok, she understand.

Its morning here in US and night at Seoul. I grab my coffee and phone and text her.

To:My heart💜

Good morning babe. Did you eat?

Im preparing my things to head out early because our group have a guesting and a lot of shoot for today.

My phone buzz.

From: My heart💜

Good morning to you Joon but its night time here in Korea so good evening i guess?😅😂 anyways yeah i ate with ILA cast and staff. How about you? Please eat something before going on about your schedule.

I smile at her message.

To:My heart💜

Haha yeah good evening, are you at home? Be careful there ok?

She replied quickly.

From: My heart💜

Yeah i just got home, im done for today. How about you?

To: My heart💜

  Im about to head out to prepare for our guesting later, i already ate some breakfast with my members.

From: My heart💜

  Really? I can watch it later right?
Go ahead and finish your preparation. Call me when your done. Be careful there ok? I love you Miss you!

To:My heart 💜

Yes you can, I love you too Miss you more! Be safe also. Bye

I put my phone in my pocket and head outside the hotel to start with our schedule.

Inside the van we're talking about our schedules for today.

"Taehyung ah why are you smiling too much its still early and you have so much energy."Jin hyung said to Taehyung

We all look at him. He just smiled and shrug. "I finally read some comments about Wheein and i last night after we announce our relationship 2 months ago and we didnt expect it to have so many positive feedback."

"Really?What are the comments?"Yoongi hyung ask

"That they support us, wishing us to be together forever and so many more".Taehyung said while smiling.

"Congrats Man!"Jimin said and pat his shoulder.

We all congratulate them at the same time tease him.

Arriving in our destination, we proceed to our waiting room and prepare for filming.

After sometime of preparing and briefing, the show start.

"Hello America lets welcome our guests for today, they are the most sought and popular group not just in South Korea but also in the world, a record breaker, group of talented people, give a big around of applause for BTS everyone!".the host said and they all clap.

We enter the the stage and bow down.

After us talking about some things about our upcoming show and world tour.

The host ask us about our personal life which lead us to the question

"Are you guys single?"the host ask

All of us look at each other secretly and just laugh.

Taehyung raise his hand a little.

"Yes V? are you single?"the host said

"No,im in a relationship right now"said Taehyung

The crowd goes wild cheering for Taehyung. Even the host cheer for Taehyung too.

"Really? Is she a singer too?"the host ask more

"Yes she is, shes in a girl group in  South Korea too."Taehyung answered

"Whats her name?Can you name her?"

"Yes, Jung Wheein of Mamamoo".

And the crowd gets wild again with us just laughing.

"Congrats V!".

"How about the other members?Are you guys single?"the host continued.

I felt someone poking me from behind. And i know its Jin hyung i ignored it, they all keep on looking at me secretly.

"No one?Just Taehyung?"the host ask.

We all nod and the show continued.

After the show we head to the waiting room to change.

"Yah Namjoon! Why didnt you say anything?".Jin hyung ask me once inside.

"I already told you guys we want to keep it private for now."i said while sighing

"But hyung i thought Hyejin wants to announce it?"Jimin

"Yes but we decided to keep it for now."i said and grab a bottled water to drink.

They all look at me.

"Dont wait too long Namjoonah, dont let Hyejin wait for too long even though shes a very understanding and patience person, every person have a limit even a patience one."Yoongi hyung said and proceed to change.

Hoseok just pat my shoulder. We all change and goes for our next schedule.

'Just a little more'

N/A:
Hey guys! Thank you for supporting my story! I have a free time these past few days so I've been updating! I will try to finish this story because I'm going to start a new one! Yehey! Hope you support that also hehe! Anyways thank you again! You're the best!! Comment your thoughts! Keep safe loves!