Eight

Hyejin

Its been five days after our little accident,At first it was awkward but now.., We do so much together in the past days, we decided to go out the other day to buy some souvenir to give to our members and family.

Im much more comfortable to be with Namjoon oppa. We even talk about our family and our struggles from work. And sometimes when he's near i feel like my heart is going to explode.

I used to like him back then but time past and work got on me and i decided to give my love to my family,members and fans.

But there are times that my feelings for him slip by, whenever i saw him and he really look happy i cant help but smile or when his group receive an award i was so proud. When they perform i cant help but be amaze he put so much passion in what he's doing all of them really stand out.

He was really charming and intelligent,he's also nice and handsome.

And now being with him and spending so much time together i dont know if the word used is the right thing to say.

I sigh and look at the stars, Its night time now we just finished eating,We ate the kimbap Namjoon oppa make he's now a master of kimbap. After that here we are outside drinking soju.

He only have five days starting tomorrow then Namjoon oppa will go back to Seoul, And i will stay here for another 1 week before going back.

Just thinking about it make my heart ache a little,i drink my soju in one go then fill it up again then drink it again.

"Whoa Hyejinah why are you drinking like someone is chasing you?".Namjoon oppa ask

I shrug while saying,"Nothing i just want to be drunk tonight".

He look at me like he's trying to read me then he sigh while drinking his glass in one go.

"Ok lets be drunk tonight".he shout a little.

I laugh then drink again, the truth is im afraid of what im feeling, i feel like if i entertain this growing feeling i will end up hurt and broken, i don't want to feel broken again.

Namjoon

I was busy deboning the chicken when i look up i saw Hyejin tearing up, i hurriedly wipe my hand and move closer to her.

"Are you ok? What happen?"i ask worried, she look at me, her cheeks is red and her eyes is half way close.

She's drunk.

"Y-you..".she say a little sluggish.

"Me?what about me?".i ask confuse

"C-can s-stay wi-ith m-me?".she ask

"Stay with you? Who? Who do you want to stay with you?".i ask my heart is beating like someone is pumping it faster.

She look at me then hold my face, her thumb caressing my face, i froze a second, when i look at her shes looking at me with sad eyes.

"You.."she say then remove her hands from my face and clasp it together and stared down muttering

"Tomorrow im sure i will going to regret this."she said, I'm still looking at her, when she look up she have tears in her eyes before saying.

"I do like you back then but i ignored it and just stay as a fan, now im not so sure anymore, i think i like you is not the right thing to say but i love you."she say with so much honesty in her eyes.

I'm still looking at her mouth wide open with her honest confession.
She laugh then stood up she wobble a little i quickly hold her hand.
She shrug my hand away before saying."No don't, i might fall too deep if you keep being nice to me".

She stood up and fix her self before facing me, smiling while saying
"I just want you to know what i feel about you i know you dont like me,but if you decided to stay away from me i will understand no hard feelings I'm the one who fall its not your fault."

"Good night oppa".she say then turn around to go inside. I held her wrist to stop her. She look at me.

"Who tell you that i dont like you? And why would i stay away from you If from the start i want to be close to you and hold you?". I say with honesty i will not let this moment slip by and regret it for the rest of my life.

"I like you Hyejinah no thats not right.. I love you Hyejin the first time i saw you until now, i hide my feelings because im afraid your not feeling the same way,but now No". I confess

I stood up and move closer to her, i let go her hand and hug her instead, she fit under my chin, my right hand on her back while the other is on her waist.

I hug her like that until i felt her hug me back. Then she snuggle her face on my chest while she sob.
I pat her back and shush her

"Why are you crying? You dont like me saying i love you?".i tease her i let her go and look at her while wiping her tears.She playfully punch my chest before saying
"Are you not drunk?".

I laugh then say."Im the one who should be asking that, you seem drunk awhile ago." She pout then smile before saying." I was drunk but then you stop me from going inside then drop the bomb, i become sober".

We laugh then i hold her hand while looking at her i move slowly closer to her,like asking for a permission when she close her eyes. I smiled then put my lips on her. Just a light kiss then i back away a little and look at her.

Her cheeks is red and shes not looking at me. I smiled and hold her chin up to look at me.

"Today is mark of our first day together".i say while smiling she smiled and nod. I hug her again and we head inside to sleep.

I help her lay down on her bed and went to my air bed.I want to sleep beside her but i don't want to rush things between us specially since this is our first night together us a couple.

"Can we cuddle to sleep?".She ask me that i froze while fixing my pillow i look up at her and shes looking at me.

"Are you sure?".i ask, she smile and nod

"Just cuddle until we sleep".she say i smile and grab my pillow and place it next to her, she move a little and wait for me to settle down.

While laying down i let her use my arm as a pillow and move her closer to me i slip my hand on her waist and hug her. I felt her hands on my chest holding my shirt.

"Good night oppa".she mumbled

I smile and kiss her head before saying. "Good night too babe".